VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my files were removed from my VPS at 3rd time in a month!!!!!

when I said all my files, it included all the system files too!

dont give me excuse like my server been hacked cause it is used privately! and I have 3 other VPS with different providers which have no problem like this!

here is the screenshot of my VPS file system!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello Mate

This is the weirdest thing that I have ever hear. Do you mean to say that we should login to your VPS and secure it for you ?? I am not sure what you mean. If you are unable to secure your VPS we are not responsible for it. We offer a semi-managed service and we already bailed you our thrice from this situation. Its your responsibility to ensure that you VPS isnt breached.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

the technical support gave me excuse again like

"We provide a semi-managed service and we are not responsible if you are unable to secure your VPS. If you need we can rebuild your VPS."

rebuild my VPS again , 3 times a month!! what a good support, I am done with it worst VPS provider ever have

the technical support gave me excuse again like

"We provide a semi-managed service and we are not responsible if you are unable to secure your VPS. If you need we can rebuild your VPS."

rebuild my VPS again , 3 times a month!! what a good support, I am done with it worst VPS provider ever have

We have 100+ VPS clients who are using our service and you are the first one who is complaining about security.VPS (if you know what it is) is virtual private environment where you are responsible for your security.If you have got no clues as to how to secure a VPS we aren't responsible for that.

We are here to provide best possible possible customer service and support.Last time,we had rebuild your VPS,took backups of your sborg tickets and reinstalled them again for you so that you don't encounter any loss.I bet this won't be done by any other VPS provider.Still you put this blame on us where the fault is completely on your side.Honestly,mate i don't think you mean by what is excuse and what is reality and what is being grateful..

Anyways,I am sure all our clients will vouch the effort we put it to provide the best possible support and service!!

just tell me how to "secure my VPS" , as I said, I am having 2 other VPS with different provioders, I never had this problem, when you said my account was hacked, I doubt cause my VPS was restore to original condition every once while, what kind of hackers were doing this ?

just tell me how to "secure my VPS" , as I said, I am having 2 other VPS with different provioders, I never had this problem, when you said my account was hacked, I doubt cause my VPS was restore to original condition every once while, what kind of hackers were doing this ?

If none of your VPS is secured.It doesn't mean every one will get hacked.Plus report has it(you can google it) one thing gets hacked,the tendency of getting it hacked once more is quite high(Unless all loop holes are closed).I think your are not securing your VPS time and again and hence its security is breached everytime with the same method.

If you had reported this issue to us and requested us to secure your VPS instead of putting the blame on us.We would have done it again for you.But i would repeat that i don't think you know what is being grateful,because you try to blame the same person who had bailed you out trouble everytime you faced it..

We are here to provide best possible service and support and we will continue to do to the best of our ability..

All pending orders processed.If you haven't recieved yours,then please open a support ticket and it will be resolved in no time:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

it's 3rd time for one month!

the first two times your support just told me to change "long password" and never gave password to anyone which I did, your support didnt tell me how to secure it!

If none of your VPS is secured.It doesn't mean every one will get hacked.Plus report has it(you can google it) one thing gets hacked,the tendency of getting it hacked once more is quite high(Unless all loop holes are closed).I think your are not securing your VPS time and again and hence its security is breached everytime with the same method.

If you had reported this issue to us and requested us to secure your VPS instead of putting the blame on us.We would have done it again for you.But i would repeat that i don't think you know what is being grateful,because you try to blame the same person who had bailed you out trouble everytime you faced it..

We are here to provide best possible service and support and we will continue to do to the best of our ability..

All pending orders processed.If you haven't recieved yours,then please open a support ticket and it will be resolved in no time:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

it's 3rd time for one month!

the first two times your support just told me to change "long password" and never gave password to anyone which I did, your support didnt tell me how to secure it!

Hello Mate
Lets make the long story short. It is not our responsibility to secure your VPS since you didn't subscribe for a managed service. If you had asked for assistance we would have guided you but we cannot do it for you. And ensuring that the root password is complex is considered to be the first step of securing your VPS. Secondly we have proof that you asked third party to install scripts for you on your server which is why this is a sturdy reason for your VPS being breached time and again.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

looks like there system have a auto delete then lol

No mate...:facepalm: Thats impossible!!

They are trusted.. +1 for tehhost. 2 months with them and i don't have any problems :)

Thanks a lot for the review.Hope you stay with us for a long time.. :)

well...their support is good....

Thanks mate..:)

Please process my VPS Order Number: 8815916672

Your order has been processed..Welcome to Tehhost :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

hello,.. i dont really know how to set up anything as i am not tech savvy, but if i buy this, would you help me to set the smtp access,..? thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back