VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz iam new i wanna buy vps3 i wanna now somethings
1- i haven't good connection speed is the cdma connection mean 80Kb is the vps consider the connection of myn or what whene i lech torrent and upload to filehost's.
2- whene i leech a file of 5GB from torrent how much take from private torrent.and whene i wanna split it to 500Mb rar files how i do but not .001.002 files i mean rar files.
how i do o split it and how much time take to do this.
and finnally ssory for my newbie.
is the rtorrent and rl use dos to controle it or it opened like normal rtorent and rapileech thnkx i hope you reply to all my question with good considiring ssory for my english.

plz iam new i wanna buy vps3 i wanna now somethings
1- i haven't good connection speed is the cdma connection mean 80Kb is the vps consider the connection of myn or what whene i lech torrent and upload to filehost's.
2- whene i leech a file of 5GB from torrent how much take from private torrent.and whene i wanna split it to 500Mb rar files how i do but not .001.002 files i mean rar files.
how i do o split it and how much time take to do this.
and finnally ssory for my newbie.
is the rtorrent and rl use dos to controle it or it opened like normal rtorent and rapileech thnkx i hope you reply to all my question with good considiring ssory for my english.

Hello

VPS doesn't need your connection to be higher, it will work with 100KBPS

You can split them by either install rar and doing manually from ssh or using a script like rapidleech or sborg, or you can install vnc and get GUI like RDP. raring a 5GB file can take 2-10 min, depends on server load and compression level

We have 48 hours refund policy. all our VPS comes with ssh pre-installed so you can just download and a ssh client like putty and start using it.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us.

Regards
TehHost Staff

High recommended.
I would issue a statement "till-death-do-us-part" with TehHost.
Their technical support is fabulous, you should really try it.

High recommended.
I would issue a statement "till-death-do-us-part" with TehHost.
Their technical support is fabulous, you should really try it.

Thanks for appreciating our efforts . We strive to provide the best possible customer satisfaction.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

SPECIAL OFFER FOR OCTOBER MONTH FROM TEHHOST :)

Use this code "oct_vps" to get 10% recurring discount on VPS3 and VPS4 Plans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back