Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Technology blog having traffic from p**n sites -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello webmasters. I recently built a blog on Technology, seeing a bump of viewers i thought, i may have given a good start until i noticed where the traffic is coming from.. P**n sites:facepalm::facepalm:! and i'm broke since then.

Here's my blog: http://onetricksterblog.blogspot.com

Here's a screen of my traffic:
Capture.PNG


Any Suggestions ?

Thankyou
 

7 comments

Wut? I am not sitting behind them watching them see p**n and suddenly switch to my site.. genius. What i meant was that that's where the big traffic comes to my site daily, more than google search that is.
 
Its Blogger's(blogspot) default. Though i have setup google analytic yesterday. do you think Blogger is messing up ?

Probably. Blogspot uses Google Analytics to track, but it's kinda of a custom system, so I recommend you to generate a code into your Google Analytics account and install it manually.
 
yeah man i'm now using Google analytics. Btw the "my site's traffic source' link is now redirecting to somwhere else called click bank market place violation or something. Just hope it not to be a security concern. I see Wordpress is waving its hand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

$
Active Member · Joined
yeah, etc is my interest
63
Messages
6
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom