TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same answer I provided above.

No short time? Waiting.
Post automatically merged:

Only Views Profit Payed?

Or Download Mixed Payed To Affiliate Program?

Taz Only Views Payed? Or Download And Views Payed? Mixed Affiliate.

Webupload not working 3 hours...

Waiting Time.I upload all day.

Anyone Work Webupload?

Last edited:
No short time? Waiting.

Only Views Profit Payed?

Or Download Mixed Payed To Affiliate Program?

Taz Only Views Payed? Or Download And Views Payed? Mixed Affiliate.

Webupload not working 3 hours...

Waiting Time.I upload all day.

Anyone Work Webupload?
Same answer I provided above.

This new site Taz has started bad, the site is bugged, it seems that agent is always disconnected but it is only a bug of the site. Uploads are still having problems, the affiliate system is not running well. After all this new project was not meant to be innovation.

This new site Taz has started bad, the site is bugged, it seems that agent is always disconnected but it is only a bug of the site. Uploads are still having problems, the affiliate system is not running well. After all this new project was not meant to be innovation.
The counting issue has been fixed since the sixth day of the service. :) But it seems you’re not comfortable after all considering that you have mentioned nothing except issues that has been fixed already, so I suggest you to move into another host.

I actually use another host, but I started using you because you promised a good system. But today no video could send because they are without servers.

I actually use another host, but I started using you because you promised a good system. But today no video could send because they are without servers.
Yes, servers are full and we’re adding additional servers while we’re speaking, which is the only issue at the moment, but your comment included issues that has been already fixed.

7 hours waiting no work webupload,ftp upload.Statistic not fixed.When over pause time in your servers?Or started upload?Please fixed the bugs.

FTP Not work.Webupload not work.Site Down? Server Down? What Happend?

Last edited:
Yes This Good Question Tamim From Taz.+1

No upload Taz and no views and no money.

No work.Waiting.We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

How Time?How Money Days?Very long waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back