TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot select files and move them to others folders. Folders are not displayed on the list
Also, do you show adult ads on videos without the "adult" tick enabled?
UWHu51y.png

I found something strange. If the video is NOT converted it's not count any views.
For example I've uploaded some MP4 files (preconverted web optimized with Handbrake) and then I share the links in my sites, my users said that videos works fine but there is NO any views. The files are marked with tag "O" for Original. Once the files are converted and marked as "N" then they starts to count views. The problem is that in the last days conversion needs at least a day! Videos from yestarday are converted today. For me this is a lost of views. Now I'll share links once tha files are converted but as you can guess If I share a link from Onlystream or Cloudvideo or other host today than share the same video from TazVids tomorrow NO one will watch it again.
I hope this bug will be fixed because I like TazVids!

I found something strange. If the video is NOT converted it's not count any views.
For example I've uploaded some MP4 files (preconverted web optimized with Handbrake) and then I share the links in my sites, my users said that videos works fine but there is NO any views. The files are marked with tag "O" for Original. Once the files are converted and marked as "N" then they starts to count views. The problem is that in the last days conversion needs at least a day! Videos from yestarday are converted today. For me this is a lost of views. Now I'll share links once tha files are converted but as you can guess If I share a link from Onlystream or Cloudvideo or other host today than share the same video from TazVids tomorrow NO one will watch it again.
I hope this bug will be fixed because I like TazVids!
Yup. I noticed that.
I notified our team yesterday about this and they’re working on it. Should be resolved very shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back