TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a bug. For example: add 2 files in the File upload form, click on "+upload slot" to add another upload slot then add another 3rd file. Press "Upload" button. Once upload is done go to File Manager and now all 3 files are shown with the same name as the 3rd file that you add. You can recognize wich file wich is only by the file size.

fdKSs5S.jpg

Last edited:
What types of ads are displayed on the player? Just pop up, banner? I get the impression that I see a fake button ad on the player, is that correct? Another thing is that even allowing my domain in "Allowed embed domains", it also gets blocked.
Don't use the given embed code in the File page.
Use links like this: https://tazvids.to/embed-XXXXXXXX.html and put in the Iframe.
replace the XXXX.. with the file ID. It works. I've tested and works on my websites.

Here are couple thing i just face in first 5 sec of using.

can not seek the video have to use 30 sec buttons to do it. If clicked on seeking bar Video starts from beginning.

Text is so dark with dark background on premium page. You can't even read what it says.

Hopefully you can fix these minor things.

Forgot to add that website and the play is no way responsive. The play break the boundary of layout so please fix that aswell.

Same here, i just managed to remote upload just one video from my server, rest of them are still pending or its shown error, trough FTP i uploaded files more than 24h ago, i sent you PM, waiting for answers, thanks in advance
I will check this my friend.

This still hasn't been fixed 2 days later..
Seems like cache. Will clear it.

What types of ads are displayed on the player? Just pop up, banner? I get the impression that I see a fake button ad on the player, is that correct? Another thing is that even allowing my domain in "Allowed embed domains", it also gets blocked.
Nothing at the moment, but Pop Under soon.

I found a bug. For example: add 2 files in the File upload form, click on "+upload slot" to add another upload slot then add another 3rd file. Press "Upload" button. Once upload is done go to File Manager and now all 3 files are shown with the same name as the 3rd file that you add. You can recognize wich file wich is only by the file size.

fdKSs5S.jpg
Thanks for reporting! Will fix it ASAP.

Don't use the given embed code in the File page.
Use links like this: https://tazvids.to/embed-XXXXXXXX.html and put in the Iframe.
replace the XXXX.. with the file ID. It works. I've tested and works on my websites.
Will make this one as default then! Thanks for the info dear.

Here are couple thing i just face in first 5 sec of using.

can not seek the video have to use 30 sec buttons to do it. If clicked on seeking bar Video starts from beginning.

Text is so dark with dark background on premium page. You can't even read what it says.

Hopefully you can fix these minor things.

Forgot to add that website and the play is no way responsive. The play break the boundary of layout so please fix that aswell.
Send me these informations through PM my friend, please.

I will try taz, but still I will prioritize gounlimited :beers:
I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back