Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rid of this scam and remove it from my channel : suprafiles and cloudyfiles.com they banned my account after pending withdrawal over 12 days, with no answering, don't waste your time, they have 2 sites: suprafiles.net and cloudyfiles.com <---- both scam

I got rid of this scam and remove it from my channel : suprafiles and cloudyfiles.com they banned my account after pending withdrawal over 12 days, with no answering, don't waste your time, they have 2 sites: suprafiles.net and cloudyfiles.com <---- both scam

Thanks for info

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks for info, [/FONT]I started to use cloudyfiles.com, try to get "paid", write the result.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks for info, [/FONT]I started to use cloudyfiles.com, try to get "paid", write the result.

they didn't pay me, over 12 days, both scam

if you dont cheat they never ban you
trust me bro they pay.

I think that cloudyfiles count only 2-3 download from one IP address .. Tested with various IP, after 2-3 dl, I get "Amount $ 0.0000 - Reason MAX24_REACHED"

I wrote about this in support two days ago, the support did not answer.

I think that cloudyfiles count only 2-3 download from one IP address .. Tested with various IP, after 2-3 dl, I get "Amount $ 0.0000 - Reason MAX24_REACHED"

I wrote about this in support two days ago, the support did not answer.

they don't answer, sent more than 10 tickets, never got response , don't waste your time on it,

they use same server and start to make different websites and then just stop paying , and make another website and..., it works for them!

How to buy premium from Balance? 1024 GB is not enough, if i delete files, deleted files are still hanging on Trash for 2 days occupying space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back