Still Paying For Me, I'll keep Using It
f7f86f0bd9.jpg

hahahaah
what the hell are you talking about?
you must be kidding me
what can i do for that
many people under me got paid
i dont know why you are banned

@Trickerfinder do not get mad, (I know you will again laughing to your QUOTE, and call me an idiot )
You are poor informed in suprafiles.net, First you're telling everyone who did not get paid to bitcoin that suprafiles paid only over webmoney, I sent a question suprafiles support and they answered me that they pay and bitcoin what was the truth because I got paid via bitcoin, When I wrote the answer from suprafiles supoort here (screenshot) you're adding this:
seriously how old are you!
no need to answer more
you must be a real idiot
many people didnt get paid by bitcoin
i dont talk about their support i talk about truth
That what you meant is to not be trusted suprafiles supoort but we must believe that the people who write here that did not get bitcoin...

Then you write, do not worry people you will get paid:
Stay tuned
he is fixing site
He is on a trip

Perhaps you're in touch with the suprafiles owner that you got this information...
But do not understand, you talking to people on some of your responses that do not worry, and when a lot of them get ban you add to it:
many people under me got paid
i dont know why you are banned

Tell more real information, if you know that the suprafiles owner of the trip, Ask then the owner of the reason why a lot of people get ban so that everyone knows...
Like this you giving false hope to users, better then to all issues problem you write: I'm not sure or I do not know.

Trickerfinder I have nothing personal against you...

Last edited:
Bla bla bullshit, I've used other hosts for over a year and never had a single problem. Even I had 2 pay before from Suprafiles, but they banned my account from Cloudyfiles and I have over $26 on my Suprafiles account. We always pay in less than 24 hours? I'm waiting over 10 days now. And I've emailed 2 times asking for the reason of my ban, but obviously they haven't emailed back. This guy is just doing whatever the hell he wants.

I did not do abuse. But they banned me. It's not my fault that I have very few sales, especially on exchangers with a high free download speed. If I have 16,000 downloads there are no sales, this does not mean that I'm a fraud. If admins wanted to be able to check the sites from which go to my files, and their attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back