Not open for further replies.
be careful
over 20 downloads they counted 1
i think they put adblock rule
beware guys,
they changed everything

02a6c2638768863.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

And just a few months ago trickerfinder said all positive about suprafiles, He did not let that talk anyone the negative about and therefore that man is not with whom he did not fall into this topic...

from suprafiles topic
2yLx4.jpg

2yLx6.jpg

I have learned in this forum that is no ok to talk about file-hosting they are a scam or excellent... Let the users decide for themselves, that's why lately I'm just putting screenshot , without too much persuasion that the scam or excellent hosting... because a few of them have to remain as honest

a lot of hosts pay only some members and others ignore it... there is more and more these

My recommendation, do not believe everything that is being said here because everything turns in a second from positive to negatie... until you try hosting you will never find out the truth whether they are honest and how much they pay and whether they pay for the time...

And just a few months ago trickerfinder said all positive about suprafiles, He did not let that talk anyone the negative about and therefore that man is not with whom he did not fall into this topic...

from suprafiles topic
2yLx4.jpg

2yLx6.jpg

I have learned in this forum that is no ok to talk about file-hosting they are a scam or excellent... Let the users decide for themselves, that's why lately I'm just putting screenshot , without too much persuasion that the scam or excellent hosting... because a few of them have to remain as honest

a lot of hosts pay only some members and others ignore it... there is more and more these

My recommendation, do not believe everything that is being said here because everything turns in a second from positive to negatie... until you try hosting you will never find out the truth whether they are honest and how much they pay and whether they pay for the time...

you are the funniest guy here for sure
after you got warning from wjunction because of you break the rules,you are trying to show my name bad..
hahaha ,i am laughing to you all the time..
its a new style stalker .. you do good job
but just you talk bullshit here.
suprafiles was good and all filehosts can change ..supra doesnt count like before so i changed my mind.
seriously its time to see some mental doctor for you..
good luck (follow me everywhere and never get another job hahahahaha ,what a weird person)

Last edited:
Very thanks to @R21 @2015 ::: Try again use... hope not banned x_x

I do not know their banned policy, how they regulate it and on what principle, they should be if the ban happens contact the users and report the cause...

request [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2017-10-22
still waiting ...

[/FONT]
Sans_titre.png

i stop working with suprafiles untill they pay ...

Did you get paid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back