Status
Not open for further replies.

RobustVPS

We are currently looking for general support operators who are familiar with cPanel/WHMCS along with a general understanding of the hosting industry & the technology involved. If you have an understanding great! If not, and you want to learn, even better. We can help :)

This IS NOT a paying position if candidate is successful they'll become under full time employment from 123Dedi. in the mean time, earning will be based on commission from sales.

In the mean time while learning you will receive benefits such as:
- Commission based sales
- Free use of own resources (Free hosting etc)
- A once in a lifetime opputunity to work within a friendly environment but also learn a skill free of charge.

Ideal candidate must have:
- Fluent English Written/verbally
- UK, USA, EU based (Other countries may be possible)
- Enthusiastic on learning & achieving goals which are set.
- knowledge with cPanel, WHMCS and other hosting environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Take Direction, As Well as Give It
- Excellent Organizational Skills

We're looking for someone that is prepared to go the extra mile, keen to learn more, and also someone that can grow with 123Dedi/sub divisions for a long period of time.

Interested? Emal: Dan@123Dedi.com or PM me.

5 comments
No offense, but this is the wrong place to get employers from. Just a tip! :)

Wrong place!!! how come?. if you can check Lock Down, Loonycgb2, LongBG and a lot of other members they are all know pretty a lot of things in linux and helping a lot people here. 8-)

Wrong place!!! how come?. if you can check Lock Down, Loonycgb2, LongBG and a lot of other members they are all know pretty a lot of things in linux and helping a lot people here. 8-)

Thanks for agreeing :)

We're still looking, are you the ideal candidate? Email us today!

Also note: Please do not send me lots of messages in regards to the same question, if you've sent it once i'll reply.. not one every half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back