Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the owner of this forum needs to keep < 2014 posts because it helps for SEO.

But, I suggest the admin to create a Archive section, and move all the posts < 2014 inside there, because the forum has not a lot of activity and when I see a forum with very old posts I tend to think it's dead.

The forum would still have the posts for SEO, but the forum would be "cleaned".
 

1 comment

We are considering this and have done this for transaction based sections including contests & giveaways.

EDIT: This has been done for a selection of sections.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Member · Joined
7
Messages
3
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom