Status
Not open for further replies.

torrentdownload7i

Suggestion for SE, NL, DE, UA, RO, RU, LV hosting.

Hello everyone,
I have a site having an alexa rank of 60,000+ and daily pageviews of 100K. My site hosts Mp3 songs and is in a growing popularity day by day. Currently it is hosted in blogger & mp3 links in Mediafire. But recently we are planning to move to wordpress for better customization options & get away from Google & Mediafire file hosting. For this our team members are planning to buy a dedicated hosting in some offshore location (preferably DMCA ignored). So our criteria for finding a host is
Stable Dedicated host. (No packet loss preferred).
UPS equipped.
1TB disk space (Option for a 2nd HDD)
10TB/Unlimited monthly bandwidth with 100Mbps full duplex.
Good support system.
Budget <$150
Preferred offshore locations : Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Ukraine, Latvia, Romania, Russia (add if you know more)
If anyone knows any host suiting my criteria then please out the name ignoring the budget. Suggest us any Dedicated hosting provider, we were thinking for PRQ but it's price is too high for us :(. If anyone have any suggestion please provide us with the same :)
Thanks

Last edited:
16 comments
if you want a host which ignores dmca , you will need to pay few extra bucks.
Though you can try out OVH or leaseweb.

if you want a host which ignores dmca , you will need to pay few extra bucks.
Though you can try out OVH or leaseweb.

I guess leaseweb doesn't ignores DMCA.

OP, you may go with worldstream, though this DMCA might be a problem.

I can't tell you the site name here (Because WJ Mods don't like them)

But Hostkey, i3d and Sweden Servers - none of them can't protect you from DMCA. Go ask them! You have to find web hoster who exactly type they ignore going DMCA if you get any. Talk with them clear about what you need or what you want. Then decide and never fall for any cheap offer. :)

Good Luck

@torrentdownload7i

Have you found the DMCA ignored host? I'm also having similar requirement like you, I don't host mp3 files but link to the mp3 files from various file sharing sites like mediafire, ziddu etc.

For me VPS is enough, requirements - cpanel, litespeed, managed support, DMCA ignored

@torrentdownload7i

Have you found the DMCA ignored host? I'm also having similar requirement like you, I don't host mp3 files but link to the mp3 files from various file sharing sites like mediafire, ziddu etc.

For me VPS is enough, requirements - cpanel, litespeed, managed support, DMCA ignored

:( not yet mate. Each and every host except prq has their own set of terms & conditions which indirectly says that if any charge comes against them they'll never hesitate to KYA. X-( Still I'm in a search, if you could find any please let me know :sun:

suggestion

Why don't you try Russia location . There they respect only their country copyright materials ignoring others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back