Suggest me some good free web hosting server

Status
Not open for further replies.

raveeshm2

I have a website with good alexa rank and receives many visitors a day. Currently i have hosted my site on freehosting.com but from the last 6 days it is facing some maintenance problems and i am unable to log into my cpanel. They are not even replying to the support tickets. So i want to switch over to new host.
I have already tried byethost and ***************, they suspended my account for no good reason. I have also tried 000webhost but due to some problem i lost my old account in which the domain was hosted and now i am not able to park it in the new account. The support team is telling me to wait for 4 weeks which i can't. So suggest me some good free web host other than these 3 with simple cpanel or vista panel.
The free host should also give good monthly bandwidth and space. I am ready to buy even premium hosting of not more than $5 per month, but the cpanel should be simple and easy to use.
Also i want to know about host1free.com
it provides a monthly bandwidth if 100Gb which is good, so i just want some reviews about it.

15 comments
@ ^Troll :/

Btw what content you host? Legal?
Host1Free is the best if you are to host legal stuff..
I want to host a website of full version PC games. So i think it is an illegal one but i will try this host once. Can you explain how to park my domain using this host as it has cpanel slightly different from others.
Also can you suggest me some good paid web hosting server. It should have an easy cpanel or vista panel like that of byethost and should not cost more than $6 per month.

You can park domains easily. You should take a look at this for detailed info: http://smyu.in/w7Wq271ot
Well you better go for offshore hosts as you want to link to warez stuff. My suggestion would be XSLTel or HiloHost, they provide basic packages for as low as ~$3.

You can park domains easily. You should take a look at this for detailed info: http://smyu.in/w7Wq271ot
Well you better go for offshore hosts as you want to link to warez stuff. My suggestion would be XSLTel or HiloHost, they provide basic packages for as low as ~$3.
Well the link you gave me teaches to park domain on an ordinary cpanel which i already know but host1free has some different kind of cpanel.
Also i opened hilohost, their prices are fair, but they use the same script and design used by freehosting.com, so i fear that they might get closed too. And do they have a cpanel or vista panel ??
And can i know which web hosting server you use( i hope you don't mind).

Some hosts require you to place a banner on your pages, others display a window that pops up everytime a page on your site loads, while still others impose an advertising frame on your site. There is really no hard and fast rule which is to be preferred.

Some hosts require you to place a banner on your pages, others display a window that pops up everytime a page on your site loads, while still others impose an advertising frame on your site. There is really no hard and fast rule which is to be preferred.
Okay, then suggest me some some good premium web hosting server of not more than $5.5 per month. My website is based on PC games. The games are hosted on filehosts, they are only linked to the html files uploaded in my hosting account. So i think my site is a warez site. So can you suggest me some good premium hosting server which do not suspend users with warez site and have a simple user interface and cpanel and is reliable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back