Suggest me pls NL VPS / Min. 100TB BW

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
We can do the following if you're interested:

Dual core CPU (Model varies, contact us)
4GB Ram
500GB HDD
1Gbps Dedicated
99TB Traffic
$129/Month

I just need a good vps since it will be used for VPN so BW must be hight, and maybe other country pls suggest me... vpn will be used for torrent downloading

Last edited:
Suggest me pls NL VPS / Min. 100TB BW - HDD Min. 15GB

Will be used for VPN

No limit for price ...

Do you even know that BW is? Bandwidth and traffic?

100TB = 100,000 GB. You are going to use it for your home connection, guess what; your ISP doesn't even allow you to use 100TB :wave:

You should go for a dedicated server if you have that kind of bandwidth requirement also VPN is all about speed so going for dedicated will ensure your users get good speeds which is not possible in VPS due to sharing.

Last edited:
We can offer 80tb premium bandwidth deals on 1gb/s. If you are serious, we can offer you this in the NL.

Please get in touch.

Hi

We have Servers in Switzerland, 1000TB is fine, let me know your exact specs and what you wanna pay, we will find a solution. :)

But I'll get you a dedicated server, it's the better choice, for both of us.

Regards

Hello,

100TB on a VPS would be little unreal. We can offer you the following plan to suit a lower budget and yet include reasonable amount of bandwidth:

CPU: Quad Core CPU- Q6600,Q8200,Q8300 (CPU model will be delivered upon real time availability)
Memory: 8GB DDR
Harddrive: 4 x 500GB SATA
Bandwidth: Unmetered
IP Addresses: 4 Free IPs Included
Portspeed: 1 Gbps Dedicated Port
DC: Chicago or Denver (USA)
Support: 24x7 Rapid Support via Live Chat & HelpDesk

Unmanaged:
Monthly Rate: 149USD
FREE SETUP

Fully Managed:
Monthly Rate: 189USD
FREE SETUP

Network:
We are using in Chicago & Denver both AboveNET and ATRATO as our main Tier1 providers combined with a large capacity peering network to ensure optimal routing to both US and EU destinations. Our smart BGP setup will route your packets/traffic via the most ultimate route per each packet's destination target.

* This special offer limited for this quote only.
* Quote valid for 72 hours.

For sign up you may contact us directly:

- Provider: WizzSolutions.com LLC, Miami
- Email: sales@wizzsolutions.com
- Live Chat: www.wizzsolutions.com
- Call:
1-407-205-WIZZ (9499)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back