Status
Not open for further replies.
PureVpn have good review by long running customers, for more privacy and security I would suggest getting an offshore vps and setup openvpn on it. Goodluck

i think intersever would be the best

i already use vpn for a year and i use interserver as my vps and i don't have any issue there.. interserver is really reliable and cheap they offer 2 TB bandwitdh with one core cpu for only 12 $..

Ive used IBVPN and PrivateInternetAccess which are the cheapest ones around.. The speed is not the best but it is still ok for 30$ a year. ( about 2-4MB/s download )
PIA has more servers and feels less overloaded..

Looking for reliable VPN service

I just want to say that i am look for reliable service of VPN and found yet can anyone inform me that how can i found the top quality vpn service for long term.

Thanks.

i user perfect privacy

can use socks 5/4 a cascade so i can connect with 4 vpn servers to go very very safe online

Hi

I'm going to buy vpn please suggest me any good vpn with quality service.

regards
well i think you should have to also describe over here that for what purpose you need a vpn, however usually people need vpn for torrenting or streaming so if you need vpn for reason than i will suggest you to take vpn account from private internet access (PIA) VPN provider for the quality speed and security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back