Suckyshare We treat you like crap so the rights holders do not have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm praying you to contact someone. If you work for luckyshare you should have any contact!! Don't tell me lies. Please , trust me...there is a big problem.
We are a group of more or less 20 electronic labels and we are determined into starting a legal action against the music forum (I prefer not to mentioned it here) that keep on sharing our copyrighted files everyday using Luckyshare.
Luckyshare is not giving us any support to solve the thing.
We have to consider luckyshare partner in this illegal file sharing.
Please try to help us!
It's so easy to solve the thing...I'm just asking to remove illegally shared files like every hoster do for us.
Please don't make things harder!

Well... You are wrong.

1. Traffic bounce was caused by Chinese and Vietnamese visitors. PPD is now closed and we have no plans to open it again.
2. PPD Uploaders have lost interest in this host after the closure of the PPD plan. - This is more correct.

However. What the point of this? What was the purpose? Your post is a nice trolling, what can I say.

P.S. All payouts processed as of 11/05.

I wasn't trolling, it was just my observation on the lack of response from your side to the questions in this thread (paymentwall for ex.).
I assumed that you've lost interest in providing support here, after the PPD was closed, and the number of uploaders decreased.

Never mind, I'm glad that I was wrong.

Question, since PPD is closed, don't you think that you should update the Make Money page? Not everyone looks at Wjunction.

Someone may feel disappointed if not cheated when, after signing up for PPD, it turns out that no such plan exists.

If your host is using emails as logins, use the following:

Code:
http://user%40gmail.com:password@filehost.com
instead of:
Code:
http://user@gmail.com:password@filehost.com

Hi!
Search in folders is very bad. I cant find file when I put its filename!
Please fix it and you will be the best!
Thanks!

For example I want to find file Mach.Desktop... in my filemanager. But it didnt find such file! Please fix it!
30a15cbc81.png

Why I cant login in my account and all my links show this message:
There is no such file available?and I bought 3 months premium!
please check it,username lshc123.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back