Suckyshare We treat you like crap so the rights holders do not have to

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT?:facepalm:
All hosts have automatic rebills. Are you kidding?:))
What do you mean? All users must to buy premium one more time and that will be rebill?! In such case you will have no rebills:facepalm:
I am working on Sales/Rebills: 50% but there will be NO REBILLS?

Take it easy.

1. User buys a premium from a file.
2. We pay 50% to the file's owner.
3. User decides to buy a premium again.
4. We pay you 50% again.

Simple as that.

Why don't reply my question????????????????

I eared more 20$, so how could i update my account from 20$??
I didn't see anywhere to buy premium from my earning

ps: How could i know deleted files??

Well... You are wrong.

1. Traffic bounce was caused by Chinese and Vietnamese visitors. PPD is now closed and we have no plans to open it again.
2. PPD Uploaders have lost interest in this host after the closure of the PPD plan. - This is more correct.

However. What the point of this? What was the purpose? Your post is a nice trolling, what can I say.

P.S. All payouts processed as of 11/05.

This is the best filehost and the administrator of this filehost is the unique that answers our questions, please back with PDD OR MIX PPD WITH PPS.

THE BEST ADMINISTRATOR AND THE BEST FILEHOST.PLEASE BACK...
:'(

LONG LIVE TO LUCKYSHARE,PLEASE DON'T DIE AND REOPEN PPD.

Listen This Is A New Host.Died B4 Comming.

It's Not Best Yet.If It's Best Then People Will Buy Pre Accounts And U Will Earn With Sales Like We Earning With Netload THen Why U Want PPD.

Best For Sales Is Netload.

U Can Tell Luckyshare Is Good For PPD But Not Best.[For Now Rapidgator Is Best For PPD]

That's All!!

Not my friend ,this is the best filehost ,rapidgator is a shit count very bad the downloads and the administrator never respond our questions and everyday with problems.Luckyshare always respond our questions ,always solves the problems.

I 'm not saying this filehost is the best to PPS y said this filehost is the best for PPD.

Last edited:
Not my friend ,this is the best filehost ,rapidgator is a shit count very bad the downloads and the administrator never respond our questions and everyday with problems.Luckyshare always respond our questions ,always solves the problems.

Yes LuckyShare Is Best That's Why Most Uploaders Using Rapidgator & Netload.

If U Don't Agree Then Open A Poll And Get Ans.I Don't Like Arguing.

Yes U Can Say For U Luckyshare Is Best But It's Not Best For All.

And Yes They Can Be Best If Open PPD Again And Let Free Users Download Files Up To 1GB.

Admin Support Is Not All.Uploader Need $$$$.

Yes LuckyShare Is Best That's Why Most Uploaders Using Rapidgator & Netload.

If U Don't Agree Then Open A Poll And Get Ans.I Don't Like Arguing.

Yes U Can Say For U Luckyshare Is Best But It's Not Best For All.

And Yes They Can Be Best If Open PPD Again And Let Free Users Download Files Up To 1GB.

Admin Support Is Not All.Uploader Need $$$$.

You don't understand i'm saying this filehost is the best for PPD but PPD is closed, all the days rapidgator with millions of problems and don`t solve anything,only count 3 downloads per archive.This is this unique filehost that count really good the downloads , when the PPD was open y earned more than 30 dls daily but reach to use only one week because PPD closed.the mayority of the other filehost , count very bad the downloads, excuses for don't paid and millions of other excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back