SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
You stay creative on the Fast and Slow speed download graphics? I wonder where you got that from. It clearly wasn't through your in-house graphics designer.

You stay creative on the Fast and Slow speed download graphics? I wonder where you got that from. It clearly wasn't through your in-house graphics designer.
I dont understand your question clearly .what is it ?Could you explain more details about your question .

@Sunny23 : Do you mean this Sharing your life - Easy way to share your files ? or Drag drop upload ?I tested and found no issues .

@mnbx : pls inbox me the screenshot of your error .

requested on 2016-08-28, want to request again but i cant, waiting for payment

Got paid, thanks

Last edited:
Bangladesh IPs are banned i think or struggling to be registered. Mind fixing these? Many BD users are using WJ which you should know.

Thanks.

@PayPerSell : we blocked it because we always receive a lot of brute force attacks from Bangladesh .But as your suggestion , we unblocked all Bangladesh IPs now .Please check again!

@PayPerSell : we blocked it because we always receive a lot of brute force attacks from Bangladesh .But as your suggestion , we unblocked all Bangladesh IPs now .Please check again!

BD is a Poor country and not have powerful Internet connection as well so i doubt how peoples can DDOS. hehe that is their stupidity if they does.
Sorry to hear and wish it get fixed.

I appreciate your efforts sir.

Cheers

Hello ,
We are very sorry all .
Recently our database got errors and we must restore it back to few hours ago .
New files uploaded from the last few hours is lost ,kindly please re-upload again.
All other data is still working fine ,do not lost anything more .Sales/Stats... all is still running ,no lost ,no frozen .
We're very sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@roseredbut : he/she is using a RDP/VPS/Dedicated server ... or a proxy/VPN .

Dear all , if you see any wrong/fault in your account /stats/ reports...everything wrong ... feel free to inbox me or PM me via skype/ICQ to ask.

I lost a couple of files but it's no big deal, what's important is you fixed it and you're responsive. I just requested my first payout, gonna let you guys know how it turns out.

@SBS BTW if I uploaded a video for streaming, does it have the same rate as x2 PPD?

Last edited:
Back