Status
Not open for further replies.

John

V4rxNjn.png

I recently opened Skype Group and thread on BHW.... We will voteup on every NON-ADULT link...

So... Here is the plan... Every new member must follow me and I will folow him... When u want to discover some URL u just write it in group... The member who wants to discover that link will share it to me and then I will share to everyone else and we wil all go thumb UP... Concept is really easy to use... U must voteup on every link that has been shared to you from me :) and we will voteup on every link that u share to me :)

Offchorse we can drive some "start-up" traffic and you can get some visits but quality of your post is the most valuable :)

Answer here and I will PM you with my details... I will give you my account and my skype :)

8 comments
OK - We started new group... I will send details to everyone ATM... Here are simple rules

We will voteup for every NonAdult URL
Never follow people who likes your URL (on this ways votes seems more legit)
If you want someone to discover/submit your URL ask me or someone from group (go private) (never add your own URL too much - ratio need to be 10:1 - 10 different URLs then 1 yours)
Don't Spam - 1-2 different URLs per day MAX
Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back