StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I'm very interested with your awesome service, however I'm having trouble uploading. I use a script that uploads folders by FTP. Each folder is named with the iMDB ID of the movie or series it contains. Subsequently, for the script to retrieve the videos from my Streamz account, it is important that each folder containing the videos is also imported.

When the script uploads the folders, video are directly in the Main Folder of my account and the folders that contained the videos have disappeared.

Here is what happens when I upload manually by FTP (Filezilla), a folder containing a video:

LbTz6e5.gif

After 5 minutes:

LHN4cQ2.png

test.mp4 appear directly into the Main Folder and the Test folder is not added to "Your folders"

Is there a solution to fix this problem?

Best Regards

Hello
I'm very interested with your awesome service, however I'm having trouble uploading. I use a script that uploads folders by FTP. Each folder is named with the iMDB ID of the movie or series it contains. Subsequently, for the script to retrieve the videos from my Streamz account, it is important that each folder containing the videos is also imported.

When the script uploads the folders, video are directly in the Main Folder of my account and the folders that contained the videos have disappeared.

Here is what happens when I upload manually by FTP (Filezilla), a folder containing a video:

After 5 minutes:

test.mp4 appear directly into the Main Folder and the Test folder is not added to "Your folders"

Is there a solution to fix this problem?

Best Regards
--> This is not a mistake. Therefore, we cannot "fix" the problem. Our software does not create automatic folders. We get the file from the FTP server and import this file into your main folder.

xfFrVdO.png

Received my Payout . Username: Sunnypajiiii
--> Bonus (5%) from the latest payment added to your account. Thank you!

Hello, im just started build my new website and want no earning mode, could you turn off ads for me ?
my account : pmvuong
tks
--> Done!

--> This is not a mistake. Therefore, we cannot "fix" the problem. Our software does not create automatic folders. We get the file from the FTP server and import this file into your main folder.

Thank you for the detailed answer, I understand and I will do with it! :thumbsup:

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back