StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing no fixes have been discovered for the larger files (4+ GB) failing via web upload? -- seeing as no response to my comment above.

I've been using FTP to get around the web upload errors for 4-5GB (1080p) files (for some reason 720p files never get errors but 1080p files consistently fail, even after multiple upload retries), but it's a real pain in the ass to use FTP rather than the web upload. A fix for this bug should be 100% at the top of the priority list!!!

The files are always uploading all the way, no problems. But as soon as it starts "processing", it fails. Something is wrong with the web upload and trying to process 1080p/4k files. Maybe it's the bitrate of the videos? In any case, this is a major deal breaker above all else, because my FTP upload speeds are 2-4MB while web upload I can get 20-25MB.

The quality and streaming speeds of the 1080p/4k videos are great when they are uploaded, but if I can't upload the videos without getting an error then it defeats the purpose :(
Post automatically merged:

All of my files are .mp4 files, so there shouldn't be any additional encoding or "processing" after they are uploaded? They should process instantly like the 720p files are doing without any problems.

Last edited:
I just registered and I see "Premium" status. That's great, but it's for litetime, right? Isn't some 30days trail period? I want premuim lifetime account as Openload/Streamango/Verystream.
I'm ready to upload over 1000+ files, about 700GB. Files are preconverted weboptimized with Handbrake, no need to convert. But I'm asking for permission to start mass upload via FTP, i don't want to flood your servers.
Also I see remote uplaod, but how to use it? Where to paste links?
How to disable option to force users to stop adblock? I don't want to force people.

EDIT: I create a script that get links from my DB, then use remote upload, then add new StreamZ link to my DB. But what is the max files allowed in remote upload, because I can send over a thousand files in just a few minutes. As I said I don't want to overload the servers or delay the other users remote uploads.

Why PayPal payout is 75 USD minimum? It's insane and for new users will takes a long time to reach the limit. Why not 10 or 20? What's the problem?

Last edited:
Do you have API Key for check file ?
>> https://streamz.bz/api.dll

Please add a progress bar for Remote Upload ...
>> You find the status here at the bottom: https://streamz.bz/remote.dll

I just registered and I see "Premium" status. That's great, but it's for litetime, right?
>> Correct.

How to disable option to force users to stop adblock? I don't want to force people.
>> We have no force adblock option at the moment.

EDIT: I create a script that get links from my DB, then use remote upload, then add new StreamZ link to my DB. But what is the max files allowed in remote upload, because I can send over a thousand files in just a few minutes. As I said I don't want to overload the servers or delay the other users remote uploads.
>> Please add 500-750 per batch, if possible.

Why PayPal payout is 75 USD minimum? It's insane and for new users will takes a long time to reach the limit. Why not 10 or 20? What's the problem?
>> Sorry, our payment partner is the problem. But hey? We have nearly 15 payment method, so please choose another one and then change the money by yourself to paypal.

Added 1100 files in remote upload and 700 are uploaded for about 20 hours, 400 are in the queue. But the speed is very slow 50-100KB/s.

Btw, the site looks interesting and I like when someone create unique product. Respect! :thumbsup:
I'm not a fan of Sibsoft scripts that's why I was a fan of sites like Openload/Streamango and even old legendary hosts like Putlocker(The best ever! RIP)/Sockshare/Firedrive.

Can you add remote upload from Fembed? All other hosters said that they can't debug the pages to get the video. I hope you can do this because I have 1700+ videos there and I want to transfer some of them to you.

The last and maybe most important question is: How to obtain the StreamCrypt link with the API. When I use api for remote upload I got standard streamz link.

@Aalesund times depends of the host you are trying to transfer them I think.. For example from my personal experience, from clipwatching are like you said (and if you see they told that with red letters), but from vivo-sx is much faster....

Annotation-2020-03-09-161854a085bec831bf0ae6.jpg

Site Down??

Last edited:
I have 19 remote uploads that are stuck for days. How to restart these uploads? If I tried to add the link again the system says "Already in the queue". No "restart" button, no "delete" button. Can you add such options.

Site Down??
>> No, only one of our main server has an issue.

i got this to from my vps, from my pc all works fine
Well guys can you please let us choose if we want the user to disable adblock´s or not??
it´s not nice to force us to have this option enable :/
>> We have no adblock function. Every visitor could watch movies.

Working fine now!
>> Thank you!

I have 19 remote uploads that are stuck for days. How to restart these uploads? If I tried to add the link again the system says "Already in the queue". No "restart" button, no "delete" button. Can you add such options.
>> Our system restart and delete the remotes automatic. So you don't need a restart or delete button.

Hello, can you improve the streaming speed beause is very slow and in the evenings it's almost impossible to watch. I put your player as primary in my websites but because users can't watch the videos I get even less views than the orther alternative players :( Do you have sevrers in EU? 99% of my traffic is EU only. I know NL and RO servers are really fast, can you add some EU servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back