Streamvid.net Discussion

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,134 comments
Hi @streamvid I am using your player but suddenly from Mid march the earning has reduced drastically so has number of views. While overall traffic of my website has increased 30-40% and so has the player page but on your dashboard the number of video views have reduced by more than 4 times.
Can you explain that ?
OzFAhgG.jpg
Hello
It depends we have update so many security features due to bots and all and also in mid march we reduce the price of tier 4, still you can DM me your email will check for you.

Cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIG BONUS STARTING FROM 5TH APRIL TO 5TH MAY

TIER 1- WILL PAY $15/1000 GET READY

UPLOAD ALL YOUR STUFF AND ENJOY THE BONUS, PEOPLE WILL SHOUT WE ARE SCAMMERS OR OTHER HOST TRY TO ADVERTISE ON OUR THREAD LOL ,BUT USERS WITH REAL TRAFFIC ARE GETTING PAID.

Post automatically merged:

Got paid too.this whole situation is just bizarre
Only 3 users were doing that and also mentioned there username in previous post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPLOAD ALL YOUR STUFF AND ENJOY THE BONUS, PEOPLE WILL SHOUT WE ARE SCAMMERS OR OTHER HOST TRY TO ADVERTISE ON OUR THREAD LOL ,BUT USERS WITH REAL TRAFFIC ARE GETTING PAID.

Remote URL Upload work?
Yes if there is no captcha.

so this is confirmed for tier 1
yes confirmed for tier 1.

Hi admin... I tried to use streamvid and i was clicking payout button at 28/3/2023 but why do the payout still pending ntill now?? In the site there was announced that the payout arround 24 hours ntill 48 hours.... ☺☺

@streamvid
Hello yes will change it today usually 5 to 7 days and we don't count weekend.

Hi , Admin of Streamvid . This is confirmed ? so I will put all my videos here. Because now you are paying 5-6 dollars for tier 1 .

If you are Definitely going to pay 15 dollars of tier 1 .

Hello
Yes its confirmed.

Last edited:
Hi.
I talked to admin on Skype support and later I found this forum where videohosts can be discussed. Nice place! Admin was very kind and supportive.
I started sending small portion of my traffic to streamvid, currently my viewers are pleased with player. Soon going to reach payout and I will let you know those who are interested in services if it pays fast!
Stability and fast payments are really important to me.
For now it is truly stable and if I see payments are never delayed much and they are paid fast, then I will seriously consider to make it my primary player and sending all of my traffic to this video host.
Keep fingers crossed.

Hi.
I talked to admin on Skype support and later I found this forum where videohosts can be discussed. Nice place! Admin was very kind and supportive.
I started sending small portion of my traffic to streamvid, currently my viewers are pleased with player. Soon going to reach payout and I will let you know those who are interested in services if it pays fast!
Stability and fast payments are really important to me.
For now it is truly stable and if I see payments are never delayed much and they are paid fast, then I will seriously consider to make it my primary player and sending all of my traffic to this video host.
Keep fingers crossed.
Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers

How long were you waiting and which method?
5 to 7 days we don't count weekends.

Note : We don't accept social media or any telegram traffic for both streaming and for downloading, getting so many request on skype about this.

Last edited:
host cant even pay 20 dollar in week,he srsly expect ppl upload and they wait for longer than week,why u guys still use this? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

my dear bros dont let this host think he can get away with not paying u,or making u wait so long,just threaten him stop ur traffic if he dont pay fast,trust me,its not unfair wait for ur deserved earnings for so long,there are lot of host alternative if he dont pay then u can go to trustworthy host but dont let him think u have no choice guys,tell him if he dont pay u stop traffic,simple as that
nothing personal but hosts should be fair terms

Last edited:
I think sometimes delays can happen, it's not really fair to talk like that. Admin seems to be trustworthy and professional, at least that is the feeling I got while talking to him.
That being said, I agree that if host wants serious traffic, payments should be fast. I 100% believe host is legit and all payments are done.
However I don't usually wait too long, regardless of which host it is. Over 7 days is not nice regardless of weekend or not. May have to demote traffic and upload much less files and downgrade player if it does take more than a week.
Sorry, I am being patient, it's only few days, just wanted to express my opinion related to this matter.
Maybe it's just exception, it's not fair to judge host by one delayed payment.

And I see some people are way too critical and laugh at users even though they have never used this host or given it a chance. What's wrong? Why are you even here then?

Last edited:
I think sometimes delays can happen, it's not really fair to talk like that. Admin seems to be trustworthy and professional, at least that is the feeling I got while talking to him.
That being said, I agree that if host wants serious traffic, payments should be fast. I 100% believe host is legit and all payments are done.
However I don't usually wait too long, regardless of which host it is. Over 7 days is not nice regardless of weekend or not. May have to demote traffic and upload much less files and downgrade player if it does take more than a week.
Sorry, I am being patient, it's only few days, just wanted to express my opinion related to this matter.

And I see some people are way too critical and laugh at users even though they have never used this host or given it a chance. What's wrong? Why are you even here then?
it seems that the admin does not have free funds to pay everyone. He apparently waits until he receives money from advertising and so on.

exception?just one occasion?bro now im not sure if u acting intentionally like that,u can go look previous pages,sometimes 10 day,sometimes 12,sometime two week,several user not paid
anyway i just wanted warn u, i dont really care cause i lose nothing,and i say it because it discussion topic on here webmaster forum,everyone has right express their opinion and help out each other,but if some user dont want be helped by not listen advice and dont want see obvious truth then its ur right as well,i hope u dont cry later

345502219_xxx.png

I didn't get paid. promised on Monday
I guess you email is iluha***@gmail.com
Please DM me your other paypal account as it was saying your account is not supported for this action.

Before laughing or saying something have to check with us.

host cant even pay 20 dollar in week,he srsly expect ppl upload and they wait for longer than week,why u guys still use this? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

my dear bros dont let this host think he can get away with not paying u,or making u wait so long,just threaten him stop ur traffic if he dont pay fast,trust me,its not unfair wait for ur deserved earnings for so long,there are lot of host alternative if he dont pay then u can go to trustworthy host but dont let him think u have no choice guys,tell him if he dont pay u stop traffic,simple as that
nothing personal but hosts should be fair terms
Was waiting for your reply, it really motivate us you heard one line "if people are laughing on you seriously you are on d right track". I m now sure that we are on right track

ONLY WANT TO ASK A QUESTION FROM YOU , DO YOU USE STREAMVID OR YOU EVEN REGISTER TO OUR WEBSITE IF YES DO SHARE THE EMAIL ASKING YOU THIS 2ND TIME BUT NO ANSWER ON THIS ?

Thanks for your feedback , I'm asking the same question from them they even joined our host ? but they are busy only making fun of us or they are admin of other host to downgrade us.

Wait,its 15usd per tier 1 during a promo???? Didn't he advertise its 75?
$75 for 10,000 and in promo its $15 for 1000 please read it carefully,

it seems that the admin does not have free funds to pay everyone. He apparently waits until he receives money from advertising and so on.
Ya if you have time to check your own paypal rather than making fun of us, you will get paid on time.

exception?just one occasion?bro now im not sure if u acting intentionally like that,u can go look previous pages,sometimes 10 day,sometimes 12,sometime two week,several user not paid
anyway i just wanted warn u, i dont really care cause i lose nothing,and i say it because it discussion topic on here webmaster forum,everyone has right express their opinion and help out each other,but if some user dont want be helped by not listen advice and dont want see obvious truth then its ur right as well,i hope u dont cry later
Yes if you really want to discuss please open the thread on webmaster section don't give excuses, everyone knows you only poking nothing else, only 3 user having the problem in that 2 was not even using the website , why others don't have any problem because they are making money and getting paid, rest 2 stop posting only you are again and again poking , ONLY WANT TO KNOW DO YOU EVEN REGISTER OUR WEBSITE OR REQUEST ANY PAYMENT FROM US ?

@streamvid can you check my PM please, thanks.
PM replied.

Last edited:
I guess you email is iluha***@gmail.com
Please DM me your other paypal account as it was saying your account is not supported for this action.

Before laughing or saying something have to check with us.

Was waiting for your reply, it really motivate us you heard one line "if people are laughing on you seriously you are on d right track". I m now sure that we are on right track

ONLY WANT TO ASK A QUESTION FROM YOU , DO YOU USE STREAMVID OR YOU EVEN REGISTER TO OUR WEBSITE IF YES DO SHARE THE EMAIL ASKING YOU THIS 2ND TIME BUT NO ANSWER ON THIS ?

Thanks for your feedback , I'm asking the same question from them they even joined our host ? but they are busy only making fun of us or they are admin of other host to downgrade us.

$75 for 10,000 and in promo its $15 for 1000 please read it carefully,

Ya if you have time to check your own paypal rather than making fun of us, you will get paid on time.

Yes if you really want to discuss please open the thread on webmaster section don't give excuses, everyone knows you only poking nothing else, only 3 user having the problem in that 2 was not even using the website , why others don't have any problem because they are making money and getting paid, rest 2 stop posting only you are again and again poking , ONLY WANT TO KNOW DO YOU EVEN REGISTER OUR WEBSITE OR REQUEST ANY PAYMENT FROM US ?

PM replied.

what timezone promo starts?

what timezone promo starts?
Yes promo started now.

Trusted host 😍
Thanks for your feedback.

Back