Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,127 comments
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
hey , my streamvid page showing connection time ou continuosly ,, everything is fine but its showing connection time out what is the problem its not loading

Income is dropping like waterfall. When days were good I used to earn 300views per 1 dollar. But nowadays I am earning 400 views per 1 dollar. Hope there will be no decrease in income in future

no rply from this scammer ,, why he dnt give us any rply
Sorry, But I Can't Call Him a Scammer. Cause he is paying me on time. He is reducing income cause at what rate he is giving to us. Must be not profitable for him. So he is reducing our income to make website profitable
Post automatically merged:

He should change rate chart. So everyone can understand what actual rate they are providing

Last edited:
Sorry, But I Can't Call Him a Scammer. Cause he is paying me on time. He is reducing income cause at what rate he is giving to us. Must be not profitable for him. So he is reducing our income to make website profitable

He should change rate chart. So everyone can understand what actual rate they are providing
He always paid me also.but, The rates is now very low so I have to stop using this service, when I asked him, he always said it was because of VPN/proxy. Yes, I had vpn viewers but based on others host that I m using, it is about 20-30% only. So it was not that much. I remember last year I made 20K views/month only (because I stop uploading) and got only 2$.
So, I think maybe there are two problems: first is the counting, the count is not accurate enough, or the second one is admin already set a new rate, but didn't tell us about it.

then he can tell us the exact reason why its happening or when it will be fixed or something he never tell anything about it .. the site i s in already in profit you dnt any idea how much they earn per day from us ... its not good we all loved this streamvid but now its worst

He always paid me also.but, The rates is now very low so I have to stop using this service, when I asked him, he always said it was because of VPN/proxy. Yes, I had vpn viewers but based on others host that I m using, it is about 20-30% only. So it was not that much. I remember last year I made 20K views/month only (because I stop uploading) and got only 2$.
So, I think maybe there are two problems: first is the counting, the count is not accurate enough, or the second one is admin already set a new rate, but didn't tell us about it.
i was getting almost 4-5 dollar in 1000 views 3-4 months ago but now same views i am getting 2 dollar only not more than 2 dollar its really frustrating ... others give me 5 dollar thats why i stop this host hope it will back i will do again

Last edited:
then he can tell us the exact reason why its happening or when it will be fixed or something he never tell anything about it .. the site i s in already in profit you dnt any idea how much they earn per day from us ... its not good we all loved this streamvid but now its worst

i was getting almost 4-5 dollar in 1000 views 3-4 months ago but now same views i am getting 2 dollar only not more than 2 dollar its really frustrating ... others give me 5 dollar thats why i stop this host hope it will back i will do again
Which host is giving you 5 dollars per 1000 views. Cause today I am getting 450views / dollar. Yesterday I was earning 400 views / dollar. Income is decreasing drastically

Where is my payment?
cY2cmPE.png

Last edited:
Hello WJ,

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Our contacts:

Email:
hey @streamvid i always work with you and like you so much but now its too much low rates plz say something or make it like before dnt take any advantage of us ,, plz late payment low earning its hurt us , we dnt want to stop working with you plz make right like before earning we beg to you this

Back