Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
I have been waiting here for 7 days for an answer for the payment that I did not receive in the wallet
I sent you the email too
2024-01-12 2024-01-30 $20.08 PAID
Post automatically merged:

you have a purpose to pay

Last edited:
i always say he is and his site is purely scammer ... again this scammer scam my money ... no rply nothing purely bullshit ... even this scammer dnt tell the reason atleast so there is no reason to delay ,, this scammer just scam money and spend on his fu#### family gf wife wherever ,,, scammer will die for sure

Please pay.....

ToAg61M.png

2024-01-02 Requested - 2024-02-20 Processed ......... Status REJECTED ????!?

Scam
this scammer wont rply you .. one time i thought it is perfect i love this but now its shit
Post automatically merged:

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )
can anyone say how delay the payment is now ?? is there anyone over 30 days delay ??

Last edited:
Back