Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,127 comments
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )
ello,

Thank you for introducing me to Streamvid.net and sharing its features and benefits. It's great to see that Streamvid allows legal adult content and offers only clean ads. The highest pay rates and unlimited storage for premium users are also impressive.

The minimum payout amount of $20 USD and the fast processing time of payment requests within 24 to 48 hours, even on public holidays and weekends, are definitely convenient for users. The option for multiple payout methods such as PayPal, Webmoney, Payeer, and Bitcoin is also a plus.

I understand that one user mentioned too many pop ads in the minimum ads mode. It's important to consider user experience and find a balance between monetization and a clean user interface. Addressing this concern could lead to even more satisfied users.

Overall, it seems like Streamvid is providing a fast and efficient video streaming hosting service. If you have any particular questions or suggestions, feel free to share them.

ello,

Thank you for introducing me to Streamvid.net and sharing its features and benefits. It's great to see that Streamvid allows legal adult content and offers only clean ads. The highest pay rates and unlimited storage for premium users are also impressive.

The minimum payout amount of $20 USD and the fast processing time of payment requests within 24 to 48 hours, even on public holidays and weekends, are definitely convenient for users. The option for multiple payout methods such as PayPal, Webmoney, Payeer, and Bitcoin is also a plus.

I understand that one user mentioned too many pop ads in the minimum ads mode. It's important to consider user experience and find a balance between monetization and a clean user interface. Addressing this concern could lead to even more satisfied users.

Overall, it seems like Streamvid is providing a fast and efficient video streaming hosting service. If you have any particular questions or suggestions, feel free to share them.
Lol payment request withing 24 to 48 hrs I never get payment in 24-48 hrs it always took 2 weeks or more

It is a scam site yes

They are a fucking people

I Have payment more than month and Didn't get it

Fuck you streamvid fuck you

What Is this shit they are fraud

They are fucking people

Back