Streamvid.net Discussion

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,132 comments
It is a scam site yes

They are a fucking people

I Have payment more than month and Didn't get it

Fuck you streamvid fuck you

What Is this shit they are fraud

They are fucking people
Hello do share your email so can check why your specific payment delay
Post automatically merged:

more than 40 Days

Didn't get my payment

They are fraud site

Fuck you 😣
Abusing us and on skype you are saying SIR SIR haha you double face wait let me report to wj for abusive langauage and do share how many payments you get before that and i checked you got paid still abusing
just share the screenshot where it shows you don't get payment in 40 days ?

sending 400 vpn and proxy traffic earning $2 daily and make 5 accounts and earning $10 from us with sending VPN and PROXY traffic , when we are paying we are not scammer and when we find out we are scammer very good even we don't ban you pay your all earning

I love to know which payment you don't get in 40 days PLEASE SHARE THE DETAILS AND PLEASE SHARE PROOF OTHERWISE WILL FUCK YOUR ASS HARD

Profit down since one or two months ago.
Before we are paying for vpn and proxy traffic now we stop paying that only this is the difference

Last edited:
Admin download speed slow
Yes we are working on that we saw some new user from last 5 to 10 days uploading tons of files but now doing anything guess spamming our website

Note for everyone - We have ban some new users {who join recently ] don't worry just skype us your email if you get banned , it is because of you upload more than 5TB content sending 100 Views daily which make no sense and this force us to think that in future we have to cap the storage for new users, as we are streaming platform not storage, it impact other users too.

Yes we are working on that we saw some new user from last 5 to 10 days uploading tons of files but now doing anything guess spamming our website

Note for everyone - We have ban some new users {who join recently ] don't worry just skype us your email if you get banned , it is because of you upload more than 5TB content sending 100 Views daily which make no sense and this force us to think that in future we have to cap the storage for new users, as we are streaming platform not storage, it impact other users too.
They are a platform of scammers, who do not pay and only make fun of the users.

still no payment.
Requested on 2023-09-17
You have entered $40 in payment info how to pay , please mention you paypal email

Paid thanks again
Your welcome

ello,

Thank you for introducing me to Streamvid.net and sharing its features and benefits. It's great to see that Streamvid allows legal adult content and offers only clean ads. The highest pay rates and unlimited storage for premium users are also impressive.

The minimum payout amount of $20 USD and the fast processing time of payment requests within 24 to 48 hours, even on public holidays and weekends, are definitely convenient for users. The option for multiple payout methods such as PayPal, Webmoney, Payeer, and Bitcoin is also a plus.

I understand that one user mentioned too many pop ads in the minimum ads mode. It's important to consider user experience and find a balance between monetization and a clean user interface. Addressing this concern could lead to even more satisfied users.

Overall, it seems like Streamvid is providing a fast and efficient video streaming hosting service. If you have any particular questions or suggestions, feel free to share them.
Thanks for your support and kind words

Payment received. Thank you very much
Your welcome

Paid thank you.
thanks for the feedback

Thanks for another payment!! I appreciate it! :thumbsup::heart_eyes::hearts:
thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback

thanks for the feedback

Profit down since one or two months ago.
We not change anything from recent only we stop paying for proxy and vpn , because our advertiser stop paying for that

I got paid. Thank you
Your welcome

Last edited:
Some videos have this massage, admin, for how long the server will be in the maintain mode?
bez-imeni.jpg

rate tier 4 $15, counts 3 ip/24H ,, 6000 view only profit 0.7 . not logic at all.
imposible 90% traffic are VPN
why are you lying if you want i can show the proof what you say to us on skype , you mentioned EYGPT GOVERNMENT BAN SOME DOMAINS IN WHICH STREAMIVID IS ALSO INCLUDED , your users using VPN to use our website and you have more than 90% traffic so don't spread false claims.

Some videos have this massage, admin, for how long the server will be in the maintain mode?
bez-imeni.jpg
Only 1 server having problem because of DMCA blocked talking to them so have to switch on maintenance mode very few files were there.

Not only tier 4 but for all tiers prices are down when they said they stop paying for vpn views the rate was reasonable but rn it is even worse.
Hello
Do share your email will check what is the problem why you are getting low earnings as we haven't change anything except vpn or proxy traffic ban

Last edited:
Back