Streamty.com | Up to $35/10k | HLS | 1080p,720p,480p | Subtitles | Daily payouts | $5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. There's no problem. It seems like you limit the speed. Major companies allow up to 1000Mb/Sec, but you allow just 30Mb/Sec. Check my connection? Shame on you.

30Mb/Sec that's mean ~3750 KB/s
Is this your upload speed in streamty?

Do not spam. It is not allowed to have two posts in a row. Add to the old one.

Zoom isn't included yet
Upload speed from fast Netherlands RDP only 3-5MBs through web upload.
Upload speed from fast Netherlands RDP 10-30MBs through web upload.
Annoying Ad on the Encoding Process notification. How are we supposed to read it? Ads for webmasters is a no-no.

screenshot-97.png

hello, to be starting not to appear here leaves a lot to think ... just tested your service and do not count any visit I see files with 5/10 visits and we go to statistics and nothing is gained with your service, it is not very serious that People ask and you do not show up here.

hello, to be starting not to appear here leaves a lot to think ... just tested your service and do not count any visit I see files with 5/10 visits and we go to statistics and nothing is gained with your service, it is not very serious that People ask and you do not show up here.

There are only two questions that are repeated about the upload speed and have been answered in previous replies.
We have an average of ~3K videos per day being uploaded and we have received no complaints about the upload speed except here.
We will not ignore the slow uploading with some but it is not a priority for us at present being an issue that is not public.

As for your question, we calculate the profit for the views when watching at least 5% of the video, also the views should be real and coming from a source such as a website or blog ... etc.

Thanks for answering, first I understand the visits, I think you do not understand me if I have x visits even in the report appear but in earnings there is 0.000 have to have this some failure or is not well, I understand that adblock does not count but there are visits without adblock and they do not count that either in the report ...

Thanks for answering, first I understand the visits, I think you do not understand me if I have x visits even in the report appear but in earnings there is 0.000 have to have this some failure or is not well, I understand that adblock does not count but there are visits without adblock and they do not count that either in the report ...

What's your username in streamty?
PM if you want.

What's your username in streamty?
PM if you want.

We need to make it clear to everyone
Views with no referer are not counted
Direct views through bots/apps will not be counted

UPDATE: We have listed this on the FAQ page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back