Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
Bitcoin transaction fees surge so high right now If I take my payment on it, They will cut 50% ! :pensive:

No doubt You have great service but You should add more crypto payment options which have lower transaction fees !

Hello,

That is correct.
Because of that we will offer in the next 48hours LTC and USDT on BEP20 as a payout method.
BTC will be only possible to request for over 100$ payouts.
As soon the btc fees are stable again we will put it down.

Im sorry that some of you have to wait longer but i think its better than to pay 50% in fees.
Every open payout under 100$ btc got refunded to the account.
Please dont request any btc payout for now under 100$ (wont be possible very soon anyway).
As soon LTC and USDT is live i will make a post here / edit this post.

Thank you for your understanding.

trying to wd 10$
i have tried several time but same error
what's the problem ?

Post automatically merged:

oh just check your mail that i have to wait 48 hours to submit a new withdraw bcz of refused previous withdraw .

Last edited:
trying to wd 10$
i have tried several time but same error
what's the problem ?

oh just check your mail that i have to wait 48 hours to submit a new withdraw bcz of refused previous withdraw .

Hey, i can add a manual request for you.

Just pm me all information.

Being that bitcoin is currently disabled I will wait to withdraw this month as I only have bitcoin, by any chance could you send an email notification when it is back available? Thank you

I'm getting reports from my users about Ublock being a problem again. Seems some people have to turn it off and some don't. Is there an issue with it again?

I'm also finding that the server is randomly "re-encoding" mp4 files leaving me with a double .mp4 tag causing problems. Here is a screenshot for reference.

It's only happening to some files and not others.

JGz2K.png

Last edited:
Being that bitcoin is currently disabled I will wait to withdraw this month as I only have bitcoin, by any chance could you send an email notification when it is back available? Thank you

Hey, its kinda connected with the transaction fees as soon as they are on an normal level we can use it again.

But if we talk about an bigger amount and its your only payment option pm me and i can make an exception for you

I'm getting reports from my users about Ublock being a problem again. Seems some people have to turn it off and some don't. Is there an issue with it again?

I'm also finding that the server is randomly "re-encoding" mp4 files leaving me with a double .mp4 tag causing problems. Here is a screenshot for reference.

It's only happening to some files and not others.

JGz2K.png

About ublock we have to check it.
The other bug i will straight report to our devs to check it

Thanks

Hey, its kinda connected with the transaction fees as soon as they are on an normal level we can use it again.

But if we talk about an bigger amount and its your only payment option pm me and i can make an exception for you

Thanks
No problem I can wait, if it is still like this in two weeks I will let you know thank you :)

Will be added to the docs.

About the adult ads we will deactivate them for now where we can. Please keep in mind because of covid19 ads rates are really low and adult ads will atleast push it a little. We are working on a better solution for the future but from time to time you will get adult ads.

Hello, Has the copy file been added in the API? thanks

Hello

I requested payment three months ago, and until now, I did not receive anything. I contacted support without any response from them. Why all this delay, and why did I not receive my payment?

Back