Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,352 comments
Hi a lot of users are reporting us that streamtape is not working because of adblock, i have taken a look at each of these and none of these people have any blocking software nor extension, even using chrome incognito nothing, could you please check? Thanks

I tested it on 2 different computer chrome without ublock any it worked perfectly fine.

I tested it on 2 different computer chrome without ublock any it worked perfectly fine.
Update, now also it doesn't work for me using automatic dns, same thing also from android, I don't know if it depends on all italy or on you but I am reporting the problem to try to solve it as fast as possible.

Update, now also it doesn't work for me using automatic dns, same thing also from android, I don't know if it depends on all italy or on you but I am reporting the problem to try to solve it as fast as possible.

Could you try to change on link to shavetape.cash
For example streamtape.to/e/12345 --> shavetape.cash/e/12345
Sounds like italy banned our domain

i try one moment
Post automatically merged:

Could you try to change on link to shavetape.cash
For example streamtape.to/e/12345 --> shavetape.cash/e/12345
Sounds like italy banned our domain
I can confirm that it doesn't work, I've tried both myself on a pc and an android and a friend on pc and on his iphone.

sBvWESZ.png

Last edited:
i try one moment

I can confirm that it doesn't work, I've tried both myself on a pc and an android and a friend on pc and on his iphone.

sBvWESZ.png

Okay so the issue is you can access the site but it tells you, that adblock is on eventhough you dont have it?
we are looking into it

I'll see if it works and let you know, thanks for your help.

Perfect works both on pc, android and ios.
Thank you for fixing it so quickly, if I may ask what was the problem?

One of our adblock solution got detected by ublock. So we changed to another way, which worked but because of an error everything was now detected as adblock

Dear Streamtape,

Since the latest Apple ios 16.4 & iPadOs 16.4 update, it is impossible to play a video on mobile.

It says: "Client blocked! Your browser or the embed you are viewing are doing nasty things! Go to Streamtape.com"

Thanks

Dear Streamtape,

Since the latest Apple ios 16.4 & iPadOs 16.4 update, it is impossible to play a video on mobile.

It says: "Client blocked! Your browser or the embed you are viewing are doing nasty things! Go to Streamtape.com"

Thanks

Hey, thank you for the info.
We update our apple devices and will troubleshoot the problem

Hi, sometimes a google red screen warning appears blocking the page, when refreshing the page the warning disappears. Is it some problem with some advertising causing the problem? Can you verify this?

Hi, sometimes a google red screen warning appears blocking the page, when refreshing the page the warning disappears? Is it some problem with some advertising causing the problem? Can you verify this?

Hey, could you screeshot next time the google redscreen site? Usually if it appears it should stay and not go away after a reload, if a domain gets redlisted by google

Hello I can't withdraw my money its my first payout
When I am trying to open confirmation link showing this
Error - OMG could not save settings , I have already disable my adblocker,
I tried another browser but without success. it's about paypal.

or Error - OMG could not confirm redemption!

Last edited:
Hello I can't withdraw my money its my first payout
When I am trying to open confirmation link showing this
Error - OMG could not save settings , I have already disable my adblocker,
I tried another browser but without success. it's about paypal.

or Error - OMG could not confirm redemption!

Do you request atleast 20$ if its paypal?
If it still wont work please pm me you account detalis and payment information and i will take care of it

Back