Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,333 comments
should only happen if you try to remoteupload a streamtape link which is protected or if you try to remoteupload to another host.
i was uploading via zoom uploader my own files
Post automatically merged:

even after using webupload through streamtape.com the video appears

the thumbnail is created by the file uploaded which is why i dont know what is wrong

Last edited:

the thumbnail is created by the file uploaded which is why i dont know what is wrong

Thats weird, if everyone would have this problem, i think we would have a lot more complains. Could you send me via pm the filelink you uploaded?

@Streamtape where is the folder at my videos page? My old folders with videos is not visible.

Even creating new folder is not showing on the page.

@Streamtape where is the folder at my videos page? My old folders with videos is not visible.

Oh false alarm, it seems my browser is the culprit for not showing the folders. Damn opera.

Last edited:

Oh false alarm, it seems my browser is the culprit for not showing the folders. Damn opera.

Yeah would recommend to use chrome and firefox for our site. Brave and opera can make problems.

even after setting Minimal Ads - No Earnings , 7,8 popups opening and social bar on player 3, 4 times
not good

even after setting Minimal Ads - No Earnings , 7,8 popups opening and social bar on player 3, 4 times (when embed video to my website)

but when play video with direct link its open 1, 2 popups which is fine

how to reduce 7,8 popups opening and social bar on player 3, 4 times when embedding video on website?

Last edited:
it's necessary to make some improvement in this issue of not counting when embedded
there is no way to prohibit access when adblock is active and it is embedded?
in tubeload the video did not start and the person had to turn off the adblock to watch

Guys,

We didnt change anything in our counting for over 24months.
We are one of the few hosts, who actually can detect views from apps (if you embedd it in your own app and block our ads or VPN views).
The only thing changed if we have some bonus rewards etc.
We are paying users for 3 years now, had never a downtime which was longer than a few hours.
There is a reason you can count the hosts which are online for more than one year on one hand.
Because most hosts, dont have any detection for fraud or its pretty easy to manipulate it.
In the end our strength is stability and consistancy.

Hello I can't withdraw my money its my first payout
When I am trying to open confirmation link showing this
Error - OMG could not save settings!

Hey,

please disable your adblocker / try another browser.
If you still have the problem write me your payment information and i request the money for you (via pm)

Back