Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
Google is marking pages with streamtape on my site with dangerous warning. I believe it is some ad network with problems. Please check! See the notice below.

The following website contains harmful programs
Attackers on stepewithadblock.monster may try to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing additional ads on the websites you visit). know more

Google Safe Browsing recently found harmful programs in stepewithadblock.monster.

Last edited:
Google is marking pages with streamtape on my site with dangerous warning. I believe it is some ad network with problems. Please check! See the notice below.

Attackers on stepewithadblock.monster may try to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing additional ads on the websites you visit). know more

Google Safe Browsing recently found harmful programs in stepewithadblock.monster.
Yep,

already wrote them on telegram, I guess they will fix it soon.

Now the minimum for paypal is no longer $10?

Its 20$ for already 5+ months because of paypal bans.

Yep,

already wrote them on telegram, I guess they will fix it soon.

Hey sorry seems like one adnetworks was the cause of the problem, we switched the domain and removed the advertisement.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to connect via FileZilla for almost 2 weeks now. I keep getting this error.
JplIO.png

I've already cleared the cache and private data.
Post automatically merged:

I am unable to edit, but I was able to get connected by completely removing FileZilla and reinstalling. Previously clearing private data worked, it did not this time. But I thought I would update for anyone else having this issue.

Update: Still failing and still getting the error. I can connect once in a while but uploads fail or duplicate (succeed but think it's a fail so it uploads again).

Update 2: There is definitely something wrong. I've tried 3 different FTP programs and my files fail at random spots, I have been working on this for 3 hours and it's normally something I can do in 20 minutes. Please look into the FTP.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to connect via FileZilla for almost 2 weeks now. I keep getting this error.
JplIO.png

I've already cleared the cache and private data.

I am unable to edit, but I was able to get connected by completely removing FileZilla and reinstalling. Previously clearing private data worked, it did not this time. But I thought I would update for anyone else having this issue.

Update: Still failing and still getting the error. I can connect once in a while but uploads fail or duplicate (succeed but think it's a fail so it uploads again).

Update 2: There is definitely something wrong. I've tried 3 different FTP programs and my files fail at random spots, I have been working on this for 3 hours and it's normally something I can do in 20 minutes. Please look into the FTP.

Hey,

as a quick solution use Zoom uploader this should work without a problem.
We will take a look

Hey, fix the Registration page getting error "Sorry, something went wrong!" also allow tor network account registration please, and thank you @Streamtape

Usually this only happens if you have adblock active or using the brave browser.
Could you write me if it still wont work without any of the mentioned above active?

Hey,

as a quick solution use Zoom uploader this should work without a problem.
We will take a look

Usually this only happens if you have adblock active or using the brave browser.
Could you write me if it still wont work without any of the mentioned above active?
still same problem using tor Browser, even tried in Chrome Guest mode

I keep waiting for the payment for 5 days in a row :(
and still nothing, could I know why? you are the only one who has not sent me payment user: gokuzgt1@hotmail.com

Hey,

reason is its your first payout, we have some wait time till we approve first payout to analyze your traffic. This is against fake traffic etc. but i approved your payout as soon our exchanger makes the next payouts it will be done.

You wont have that wait time for the next payout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FTP problems should be solved now, thank you @HeatherLee for reporting it

hello,

i've been using streamtape for quite a while now. i upload the stuff directly with zoom. but i noticed yesterday that no videos have landed on streamtape for over 2 months. now i'm wondering where the videos have disappeared to and can it pushed to my account afterwards?

greetz

Hi a question, by any chance in the future will tier 3 increase compared to now? or will italy be moved to tier 2? Thank you for your answer

Hey, sorry Italy doesnt work well with our adnetworks so i dont assume a increase in the near future (atleast nothing with is permanent)

hello,

i've been using streamtape for quite a while now. i upload the stuff directly with zoom. but i noticed yesterday that no videos have landed on streamtape for over 2 months. now i'm wondering where the videos have disappeared to and can it pushed to my account afterwards?

greetz

Hey, we only make sure the connection from zoom to our servers is allowed, everything including on which accounts the files are going is handled by the zoom team. I just heard if your account information are not written correctly the files will go on zoom's tape account. Pleaase contact them for further information

Hey, we only make sure the connection from zoom to our servers is allowed, everything including on which accounts the files are going is handled by the zoom team. I just heard if your account information are not written correctly the files will go on zoom's tape account. Pleaase contact them for further information
Ok ty

then another question: can you maybe add litecoin as a payout method?

greetz

Back