Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,325 comments
Hey Guys,

someone is sending phishing E-mails to verify you're streamtape account. I think its clear this is not us but just to be sure no one will fall for it. Its not us we dont have a customer care unit.

Hi. Is anyone else having problems using zoom uploader to upload to streamtape?

i am get this error on every video im trying to upload:

Error: Download link not found!

Hi. Is anyone else having problems using zoom uploader to upload to streamtape?

i am get this error on every video im tryin.g to upload:

Error: Download link not found!

First time im hearing this zoom is not managed by us please send a error description to the zoom dev, he can probably help you.
Thanks for payemt
Do you have customs ads plans?
Tbh it was planned but sadly the adnetwork we wanted to work together jumped the boat. If we do it we will do it our way but its in the pipeline :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This only matters for users from india or users who have a lot of indian viewers:

India Update: Streamtape.com is currently blocked in India, but it works with an alternative Domain like streamtape.to! If you use the panel on streamtape.to, you'll get streamtape.to links directly. You can replace the domain in any text editor as well. (Replace all streamtape.com -> streamtape.to) Zoom Update is coming soon too.

India Bonus: We are sorry for the trouble. That's why we introduce a 50% Earning Bonus on all India Traffic until end of November!

Last edited:
@Streamtape Can I use your server as a download manager with RAR files?

Sorry we are a videohost not a filehost.

If some of you didnt read it, little reminder

This only matters for users from india or users who have a lot of indian viewers:

India Update: Streamtape.com is currently blocked in India, but it works with an alternative Domain like streamtape.to! If you use the panel on streamtape.to, you'll get streamtape.to links directly. You can replace the domain in any text editor as well. (Replace all streamtape.com -> streamtape.to) Zoom Update is coming soon too.

India Bonus: We are sorry for the trouble. That's why we introduce a 50% Earning Bonus on all India Traffic until end of November!

hello

i learned that you do not have premium account that do not delete in-active videos. so my question is if my video turned into in-active stats, how i can re-active it? can i re-upload it? if yes, the new upload got a new URL or the URL will not change?

hello

i learned that you do not have premium account that do not delete in-active videos. so my question is if my video turned into in-active stats, how i can re-active it? can i re-upload it? if yes, the new upload got a new URL or the URL will not change?

Hey,
we have premium account but only for account with atleast 3000-5000 views daily (depends on the geo)
If the video gets deleted, you can reupload it. In this terms the videoid will change
The only way is to apply for a premium account if you can provide these views or to write a script which automatically exchanges links in your database.

Or do it manual.

Best regards

Back