Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,351 comments
Question: Is it supposed to be like this?
Streamtape ads without any blockers

Of course some advertising is needed to run the service but I had to click around 50 times before the video even started. Popups, popunders, recurring ads again and again. I am not sure if this is intended?! Hopefully not because this is the reason why everyone uses ad-blockers, popup and script blockers. Please have a look, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, wrong link and cannot be edited any longer.
Streamtape ads without any blockers

I tried just the same with firefox without any adblocker and i got 3 popunders after that i clicked on fullscreen and got 2 inpage pushes.

Of course it can depend on region etc.

We have probably a good amount of ads but we are probably paying the highest amount of all hosts which dont close after 3 months and our servers are running even on sundays (if ovh doesnt burn ofc). And we are paying pretty fast i think most member of us dont wait longer than 72hours for an payment.

So yes, we wont be the host with the lowest amount of ads but we will be the host which pays you and doesnt disappear after 3 months.

You need to decide what is more worth for you.

Don't get me wrong please. I know you are doing a good job and everything works flawlessly. Ads are neccessary to keep the service running. I, for my part, don't really care but this high amount and aggressive typ of ads (50 clicks before the video even starts) is something no regular user actually accepts in my eyes.
It is also pretty much impossible to watch a streamtape video on a mobile device currently. That's why I thought it was an error.

What I simply meant was that the site must still be usable for its purpose = watching streams. A user that literally gets "ad-bombed" and cannot even get through to the video is a lost user. So even more people use ad blockers or use another service which doesn't make things better. I know it's kind of hard to find a compromise between acceptable ads / happy users and economic aspects - good luck.

Payment received, thanks @Streamtape
So many replies about payments, but very few about video quality.
I mean - quite often - after Streamtape had "downgraded" uploaded video file size -
not only video quality is remarkably under promised 1450 kbit/sec - but also
the audio is getting unsynchronized. Final result - uploaded good quality video
gets useless for possible watchers due to quality loss both video and audio.
I have deleted myself such uploaded videos - because - not worth of watching...

I mean, that promised video quality = 1450 kbit/sec is not good for uploaders.
Highranked professional video converters have preset ranges for video quality
by converting. The scale is 2500, 2000, 1500, 1200, 1000 kbit/sec.
When I try to post video converted by me from FHD quality to 1500 kbit/sec,
Streamtape "downgrades" it to less than 1000 kbit/sec.
May be the video quality should be preset (within Streamtape) to 1200 kbit/sec,
to make it possible convert videos by uploaders to available in highranked
professional video converters quality level 1200 kbit/sec - and further - no
downgrading / editing needed by Streamtape. I hope then also audio remains
synchronized too. I personally am fine with 1200 kbit/sec video quality, and possible
watchers are greeting it too.

Last edited:
I can't unterstand yet how other hostings like voe and streamzz count better views from yours in the same videos. Do you cheat at our views? I guess so. So could you please delete at all my account from your shit hosting?
Username: kakariadis. (keep the 3$ for your needs)

I can't unterstand yet how other hostings like voe and streamzz count better views from yours in the same videos. Do you cheat at our views? I guess so. So could you please delete at all my account from your shit hosting?
Username: kakariadis. (keep the 3$ for your needs)

First of all our system doesnt use any usernames.
Second of all, why would we cheat if you only earn 3 $ (after how many days)?
I'm sorry that our App view and unique view detection works better compared to some XVS script videohosts.

And just because i like you so much i won't delete your account and will be rich in 120 years with your 100 views daily.

Anyone else having problems with audio on all videos?
None of my videos (even old ones) have audio (worked fine before)

Nevermind works now, idk what was the issue.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with audio on all videos?
None of my videos (even old ones) have audio (worked fine before)

Nevermind works now, idk what was the issue.

I actually got one report from user with an really old version of chrome who had it,
But couldnt reproduce it, but if its fixed nvm :)

Back