Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,352 comments
@Streamtape the only problem is FTP Side, if you try to upload a movie with FTP, your server disconnects after about 30/1 hour (even if speed is limited to 1.5MB), so, is impossible to use for files of 10GB or larger.

Second thing, if your server Disconnects, and the FTP program re-connects (even with keep-alive commands), you will have double files for each file you upload.

@Streamtape the only problem is FTP Side, if you try to upload a movie with FTP, your server disconnects after about 30/1 hour (even if speed is limited to 1.5MB), so, is impossible to use for files of 10GB or larger.

Second thing, if your server Disconnects, and the FTP program re-connects (even with keep-alive commands), you will have double files for each file you upload.

Use zoom, we added another ftp but if everyone using it we can't do much

Very slow rip streamtape

reported

Sounds right for me that you shouldnt recover an deleted link via remoteupload, even if it worked before but i will ask our dev team if something changed
I mean earlier it was showing status 500 and didnt generate new link, but now it generates new dead link, so it thinks like dead link is workin for some reason and makin new link from dead link, which is also dead, earlier you couldnt recover it via remoteupload, now it works that way generating dead link, instead of error like it was before

Hi and sorry to bother, but, when will be possible to upload files of max 20GB? , also, when i upload MKV files, subtitles aren't added, i need to extract them manually for each file, and upload manually the SRT file. Any fix?

EDIT : Also, for videos with multiple languages, is the same problem, i can't upload two or more languages for the same video, because he will "load" only one, without the chance to change it. I Need to remove manually the languages from the MKV files, and then upload.

Last edited:
Hi and sorry to bother, but, when will be possible to upload files of max 20GB? , also, when i upload MKV files, subtitles aren't added, i need to extract them manually for each file, and upload manually the SRT file. Any fix?

Not really sure why you would upload files which are 20gb if its gets converted anyway. If you provide a good amount of views we can probably upgrade your account for 20gb files.

MKV srt problem we dont have any eta atm.

Code:
https://streamtape.com/e/kWqX0MokkQCO2Y2

There is some problem with server where this video is (I think atleast).

With fast click on play button I can sometimes start the video, but most of the times I just cant start it, clicking on play button does nothing.
Can you check, please?

Code:
https://streamtape.com/e/kWqX0MokkQCO2Y2

There is some problem with server where this video is (I think atleast).

With fast click on play button I can sometimes start the video, but most of the times I just cant start it, clicking on play button does nothing.
Can you check, please?

Hey,

seems like the harddrive on this server is at his limit, sadly OVH doesnt allow exchanging it before its not actually,,broken".
Not much we can do right now but harddrive should fail in the next 24-36h and than it should be fixed.
(your files are wont disappear they are safe)

Last edited:
Hello I am new to using Streamtape and have enjoyed my experience so far, especially with the user interface.

However I have a couple questions:
1. I understand that inactive video are deleted after 60 days, how many views are required to a make a video considered active?

2. When I uploaded an mp4 file the size on the website became bigger than the original size of the file I uploaded. Why is this?

Thanks

Wait Wait Wait. So inactive videos are deleted, and not stored without limit in 60 days?...

Gonna change ASAP . i got many movies/series that are Rare and rarely someone watch them, also, no subtitle feature, up to only 1080 .. thanks for the fish, but i will change asap.

Hello I am new to using Streamtape and have enjoyed my experience so far, especially with the user interface.

However I have a couple questions:
1. I understand that inactive video are deleted after 60 days, how many views are required to a make a video considered active?

2. When I uploaded an mp4 file the size on the website became bigger than the original size of the file I uploaded. Why is this?

Thanks

Hey,

1. as long we register one unique view / download which you will see in your file manager, your file is safe.

2. Probably some problem with some codec etc, without information about the file i cant help

Wait Wait Wait. So inactive videos are deleted, and not stored without limit in 60 days?...

Gonna change ASAP . i got many movies/series that are Rare and rarely someone watch them, also, no subtitle feature, up to only 1080 .. thanks for the fish, but i will change asap.

If you dont have the ability to read, dont use the internet.

As always your files are stored for 60 days, if you dont have an view / download within 60 days we will delete it. We are not your cold storage.

Question: Is it supposed to be like this?
Streamtape ads without any blockers

Of course some advertising is needed to run the service but I had to click around 50 times before the video even started. Popups, popunders, recurring ads again and again. I am not sure if this is intended?! Hopefully not because this is the reason why everyone uses ad-blockers, popup and script blockers. Please have a look, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, wrong link and cannot be edited any longer.
Streamtape ads without any blockers

Last edited:
Back