Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,360 comments
The video cannot be opened, (the new tab window is automatically closed)
Post automatically merged:

The video being encoded is normal. Video that has been encoded (the new tab window is automatically closed)

Last edited:
The video cannot be opened, (the new tab window is automatically closed)
Post automatically merged:

The video being encoded is normal. Video that has been encoded (the new tab window is automatically closed)

Hey,

cant help you without an link etc. Please write me more information via pm

this site is clearly scamer. They put you 5 ads popups even in the minimum ads option. I do not recommend it. Hope this helps many users not to sign up for this scam.

Thanks for the free push.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have to change the minimal payout for paypal to 20$. Lately a lot of payments got stuck or the accounts limited. To avoid this we have to set Paypal payouts to 20$.

Its not live in the backend now but every 10$ paypal payment will be refused. Other payouts are still available for 10$.

2nOg2hssOaA.jpg

Thanks for the free push.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have to change the minimal payout for paypal to 20$. Lately a lot of payments got stuck or the accounts limited. To avoid this we have to set Paypal payouts to 20$.

Its not live in the backend now but every 10$ paypal payment will be refused. Other payouts are still available for 10$.
Clearly 5 popads make users leave the web page and increase the bounce rate. Anyone with knowledge of SEO knows that this is deadly for any page. Worst of all, your ads install malware and bitcoin mining. After two weeks, all the pages receive a strike from Google and its de-indexed. I don't understand what webmasters would want that for their page. You are professional scammers who use fraudulent techniques to earn money at the expense of other people's websites.

Please read all of them. Do not use this service. It is fraudulent.

Clearly 5 popads make users leave the web page and increase the bounce rate. Anyone with knowledge of SEO knows that this is deadly for any page. Worst of all, your ads install malware and bitcoin mining. After two weeks, all the pages receive a strike from Google and its de-indexed. I don't understand what webmasters would want that for their page. You are professional scammers who use fraudulent techniques to earn money at the expense of other people's websites.

stop blaming all services. Nobody is forcing you to use it. kid

Thanks for second free push today. @Tango how often can he push my thread, didnt know 25popups can scam you ;(

Did it worked before? I just tested the connection myself no propblem.

Please check that you used API/FTP username/password

Thanks for second free push today. @Tango how often can he push my thread, didnt know 25popups can scam you ;(

You didn't understand my notification reply from your report, I tested a random link. "QPOOGxVAAlh0lXd" Before the video played I had 5 popups, 2 were blocked.
Also Adblock Plus blocked 25 Elements on the page, This could have been more popups I don't know, so didn't comment on it.

You didn't understand my notification reply from your report, I tested a random link. "QPOOGxVAAlh0lXd" Before the video played I had 5 popups, 2 were blocked.
Also Adblock Plus blocked 25 Elements on the page, This could have been more popups I don't know, so didn't comment on it.

There is still a difference between to many popunders/ads and called scam, which implies i dont pay my user etc.

But dont want to argue here, thanks for the free push as well

I recommend to check your PC for viruses. There is only 1 popout for minimum ad settings.
And if u use anything else, are u suprised there is 5 of them? Because I wouldnt be.

Back