Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
@Streamtape hi, there is something wrong for mobile users today i've decided to try to watch videos of streamtape on my phone because i've notice big drop of views and than when i tried every time i clicked play button it redirect me on youtube i did that like 15 times and same thing video never worked also there is big window that ask people to download vpn and many of them are thinking this is fake so they leave this have never happend like that before i hope u take a look its been 3 days like that i lost about 60% of my views

Hey, could you maybe record it and send me via pm?

And maybe tell me from which country you access + if iOS / Android.

Regards

because we are scamming people @Turco

The oldest approved open payout

2021-12-02 11:40:11

Which means in worst case you waited 72hours on the weekend.

And you did not tell me your account or payout method, which means you only made this post to try to put pressure on us, without giving us even an chance to help.

So let me show you how you ask in future.

Hello Mr. Streamtape it seems im already waiting x days for payout, i pmed you with my account email and payment info.

Hello Sir Turco, thanks for providing these informations, seems like our exchanger forgot you here is your payout.

Thanks Mr.Streamtape, after you paid me i could pay our rent and i adopted 14 dogs and 28 cats. God is great.

Enjoy your sunday
Hoping to stand up show off and make money? Will you pay later? you suck. Others pay the same day, we will wait for your pleasure. I will never use your crappy site again.
Post automatically merged:

because we are scamming people @Turco

The oldest approved open payout

2021-12-02 11:40:11

Which means in worst case you waited 72hours on the weekend.

And you did not tell me your account or payout method, which means you only made this post to try to put pressure on us, without giving us even an chance to help.

So let me show you how you ask in future.

Hello Mr. Streamtape it seems im already waiting x days for payout, i pmed you with my account email and payment info.

Hello Sir Turco, thanks for providing these informations, seems like our exchanger forgot you here is your payout.

Thanks Mr.Streamtape, after you paid me i could pay our rent and i adopted 14 dogs and 28 cats. God is great.

Enjoy your sunday
I have already requested payment. I will write you an e-mail full of explanation why again. are you blind. If you see it, you pay.

Last edited:
Payment received, thank you @Streamtape

aze.jpg

Hello, I see this feature: Automatically add file-internal subtitles (e.g. .srt in .mkv file)
When I Select it but never see any subtitle after conversion (in hardcoded video or Subtitles folder also)

Hello, I see this feature: Automatically add file-internal subtitles (e.g. .srt in .mkv file)
When I Select it but never see any subtitle after conversion (in hardcoded video or Subtitles folder also)

Hey,

atm this feature is bugged please add for now the subtitles manual or via api.

We will investigate it.

Hey after 60days.

If you can provide a lot views around 5k daily we can disable it for you.

I have a website with 130K ++ visitors /daily & 1.5 Million pageviews
currently my website uses a streamtape service as a video host sequence 123

can you make my file like that too? (no inactive files)

I'm your member since 06-2020 (cheers)

btw, paypal payments are quite long, not like usual

E-Mail / Payment DestinationMethodAmountRedeemed atStatus
XXXXXXXX@gmail.comPaypalXX.502021-12-05 11:27:13Pending

I have a website with 130K ++ visitors /daily & 1.5 Million pageviews
currently my website uses a streamtape service as a video host sequence 123

can you make my file like that too? (no inactive files)

I'm your member since 06-2020 (cheers)

btw, paypal payments are quite long, not like usual

E-Mail / Payment DestinationMethodAmountRedeemed atStatus
XXXXXXXX@gmail.comPaypalXX.502021-12-05 11:27:13Pending

Account upgraded, paypal payments should be done very soon by exchanger :)

Account upgraded, paypal payments should be done very soon by exchanger :)

has my account been upgraded?
username: bosiklan77

is there a different sign on my dashboard?

thanks for your help

Normal Ads - 60% Earnings = 6-7 pop up? what??
a lot ads mobile/desktop version same, normal?

Usually the number of ads is only 3-4 pop ups, why now 6-7 popups? is it because my account was upgraded so (no inactive files)

it's better to go back to normal, just a normal account

thanks @Streamtape

Last edited:
has my account been upgraded?

is there a different sign on my dashboard?

thanks for your help

Normal Ads - 60% Earnings = 6-7 pop up? what??
a lot ads mobile/desktop version same, normal?

Usually the number of ads is only 3-4 pop ups, why now 6-7 popups? is it because my account was upgraded so (no inactive files)

it's better to go back to normal, just a normal account

thanks @Streamtape

Hey, you will find in the account settings an different rank.

About more pops its related to the inpagepush which seems bugged on mobile devices. We reported it today to the adnetwork and should be fixed very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, you will find in the account settings an different rank.

About more pops its related to the inpagepush which seems bugged on mobile devices. We reported it today to the adnetwork and should be fixed very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your response, I have checked my account: VHS / Premiere Status Account

for a lot of popup ads, that also applies on the desktop & mobile version there are about 6-7 popups appearing, not to mention inpage ads or interstitial ads, so visitors really have a hard time watching videos.

thanks

Thank you for your response, I have checked my account: VHS / Premiere Status Account

for a lot of popup ads, that also applies on the desktop & mobile version there are about 6-7 popups appearing, not to mention inpage ads or interstitial ads, so visitors really have a hard time watching videos.

thanks
Hey man,
Can you show me your website in private? :)

thanks

yep adnetwork is working on it as we speak.

Sure you did. You have just forgot to mention this:
tipm said:
To low tier not up other tier my country only upload is over. Thank you Streamtape goodbye

Sorry i can't change rates for 200 views.

Good luck with the new host and see you in 3-4 months again, when he closed :)
Goodbye too @Streamtape, or @PlayTube or whatever, have a nice christmas and I wish you a beautiful new year with less suckers

Back