Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,352 comments
get a job and stop the crying
Have one and don't need a stronzo's input on this matter.
Post automatically merged:

The only thing which is essential to me is to comply to DMCA. And that is my last answer to this matter if you dont like it, no need to use our service.
Here is my last reply to you.

Enjoy the next few weeks, they should prove interesting.

Last edited:
Have one and don't need a stronzo's input on this matter.
Post automatically merged:

Here is my last reply to you.

Enjoy the next few weeks, they should prove interesting.

Thanks for using our Service, because of violation to our ToS your account got deleted.

Maybe try shavetape.cash for more fun.

Thank you guys for all the positive Feedback, as bigger you get more people you will attract and not everyone is honest.

About Paypal Payments my exchanger told the payments should be done in 3 Days ~. After hes back home.

If you dont want to wait please send me your E-Mail and i will refuse your payout and you request again for BTC,webmoney etc.

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you guys for all the positive Feedback, as bigger you get more people you will attract and not everyone is honest.

About Paypal Payments my exchanger told the payments should be done in 3 Days ~. After hes back home.

If you dont want to wait please send me your E-Mail and i will refuse your payout and you request again for BTC,webmoney etc.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the info!
I came here to type that i'm waiting for the first time more than 3 days. And today i requested another payout request. If you can pair them, that would be nice. Thanks again!

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late Paypal payouts, but my Exchanger wrote me, he is today back home and will process all payouts.

Enjoy your friday and the weekend.

I'm using 6 different video hosting, we should remember there was once literally only Openload with crappy service with major buffering. I do appreciate all the efforts all hosting companies making and we do earn money from them. Like time from Openload, Rapidvideo, Streamango, (all same ppl lol) I never had a issue with payment as long as my traffic is genuine, yet i also understand some countries may ban these kind of video hostings and could be issue with traffices over VPN and proxies. But, its you chose to use the service and there is something called "TOS". I'm from a country where my country is never on Tier list but i'm happy that i can run a website with these hosting services.
In payment terms out of my 6 hosting - Streamtape has been always no.1, Mixdrop,Doodstream,Evload on par, still trying out Upvideo (new host) and Upstream is bit slow but never missed the payment. Sendfox was quite on top notch before they reduced their rate suddenly :(
Vidlox... 50cent for 10k view in my country LOL so not anymore but still never missed the payment at least.
I tried all Ninjastream, Aparat, Sendfox, none of them missed the payment, because all my traffic is genuine.
I'd like to say thank you to all hosting companies and wish all the best.

BTW would it be possible to add like a funtion to get new embed link on DMCA reported videos or anything close to manage DMCA videos, that would be awesome :)

I don't get my money in paypal ... the status is paid, but the money didn't come

Hey, is your Money on hold in Paypal or did nothing came in general? Please pm me with your streamtape email and paypal e-mail. So i can check with our exchanger
Hi, I was wondering: are downloads intentionally slow (start quite fast, then drop bellow 100kb/sec) or is it a problem on my side?

If the server is overloaded we will keep the download speed low, that streaming is still fast.

Back