Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,331 comments
Hey, is your Money on hold in Paypal or did nothing came in general? Please pm me with your streamtape email and paypal e-mail. So i can check with our exchanger

If the server is overloaded we will keep the download speed low, that streaming is still fast.
If the server is overloaded we will keep the download speed low, that streaming is still fast.
Hey, is your Money on hold in Paypal or did nothing came in general? Please pm me with your streamtape email and paypal e-mail. So i can check with our exchanger
they didn't come at all .
for 5 days I made the payment request, the status is 'Paid' but the money did not come.
smartqualitys@gmail.com is my mail
Post automatically merged:

they didn't come at all .
for 5 days I made the payment request, the status is 'Paid' but the money did not come.
smartqualitys@gmail.com is my mail
streamtape did you check the problem?

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

about Paypal Payouts our exchanger can probably do them only once a week maybe twice. Hes from india and because of the Covid Outbreak some of his family got hit with it and hes less online.

If you cant wait / need the Money urgent please use another payment method till our Exchanger is back to his normal schedule.

If you already requested your Payout please send me via PM your streamtape e-mail and i will refuse your payout so you can it request it again with btc,bch,webmoney etc.

Thanks and sorry for it.

Hey Guys,

about Paypal Payouts our exchanger can probably do them only once a week maybe twice. Hes from india and because of the Covid Outbreak some of his family got hit with it and hes less online.

If you cant wait / need the Money urgent please use another payment method till our Exchanger is back to his normal schedule.

If you already requested your Payout please send me via PM your streamtape e-mail and i will refuse your payout so you can it request it again with btc,bch,webmoney etc.

Thanks and sorry for it.

I will be waiting. I have 2 payments with the status "Paid", but no money is sent. Thank you for your cooperation

I will be waiting. I have 2 payments with the status "Paid", but no money is sent. Thank you for your cooperation

If 2 payments didnt came there has to be something wrong with your paypal account. My exchanger told me he sended it to you, the only reasom could be its on hold. I can offer you to pay both of the payouts in btc if you PM me your informations.

If 2 payments didnt came there has to be something wrong with your paypal account. My exchanger told me he sended it to you, the only reasom could be its on hold. I can offer you to pay both of the payouts in btc if you PM me your informations.
I have 15 payments received from you so far and I had no problem.
My paypal is ok i received and sent payments today.

I still did not receive my payments today.
I will make the request to pay with number 3 ... I think I will give up working with you if I don't receive this one too
Post automatically merged:

streamtape I think is starting to get cheating like most hosts.
I made another request for my money to be transferred to a friend's paypal, and the payment status is "Paid", but the money was not sent.

Last edited:
Hi, do you support remote upload from mega.nz and doodstream.com?
I've tried multiple times but it doesn't work, maybe i have to provide Custom HTTP Headers? But how do i do that though?

Can you list the supported hosts here if that's okay. I can't seem to find it on the streamtape site.

Sorry, we dont have an supported host list, many of the supported host dont exist anymore and other are blocking us everytime.

Mixdrop or fembed are working for example. In the end are we the first choice for most of the webmasters so i would suggest to direct upload to us.

Sorry, we dont have an supported host list, many of the supported host dont exist anymore and other are blocking us everytime.

Mixdrop or fembed are working for example. In the end are we the first choice for most of the webmasters so i would suggest to direct upload to us.
my money didn't come again! I sent you a private message with my details and you did not answer me

my money didn't come again! I sent you a private message with my details and you did not answer me

I already told you here, that something has to be wrong with your paypal. I even offered you to pay you in btc but you are still requesting money via paypal and its magically disappearing every time. I dont say you try to scam us but why not change to any other payout method, if you know something doesnt work?
Hi team,

Can you guys enable FXP support for the FTP server?

Have to talk to my devs and will message you back

Back