Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
Payments get denied when most of the traffic are VPN / Fake traffic etc. Without your email i dont know which account you have. But 99% if a payment gets declined, we already checked it more than once.
If you wanna do this, it's ok, but please pay my unpaid balance, so i will stop uploading, i'm uploading for a year now on streamtape, but this time i didn't get my payout.

i sent you pm and my email.

If you wanna do this, it's ok, but please pay my unpaid balance, so i will stop uploading, i'm uploading for a year now on streamtape, but this time i didn't get my payout.

i sent you pm and my email.

I cant pay you if 95% of your traffic is from OVH / M247 Ips.

Wmz 10.00 2021-04-29 03:41:15 Denied
Wmz 10.00 2020-11-12 02:32:51 Denied
Paypal 10.00 2020-07-04 01:08:14 Denied

Not paying

And proud of it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next 2 -3 days PayPal payments will be delayed because our exchanger is away for 2 days.

So if you cant wait 2-3 days use another payment method.

Last edited:
I cant pay you if 95% of your traffic is from OVH / M247 Ips.

And proud of it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next 2 -3 days PayPal payments will be delayed because our exchanger is away for 2 days.

So if you cant wait 2-3 days use another payment method.
It is not fake traffic, it is vpn because of censorship...

And off course not %95 ovh and m247

Okay. While it is clear to you, I'm still pretty much in the dark.

I've sent an email to support asking for the documentation so that it can be clear to me why those files were deleted only on Streamtape. I use more than one host, like most others who upload do, and it's odd that it is only on Streamtape that the same files are being deleted.

Okay. While it is clear to you, I'm still pretty much in the dark.

I've sent an email to support asking for the documentation so that it can be clear to me why those files were deleted only on Streamtape. I use more than one host, like most others who upload do, and it's odd that it is only on Streamtape that the same files are being deleted.

The problem is that i dont know how fast others delete the reported files. We do that after 24hours every day.

An other option someonse is using your links and this way they get reported.

It won't be difficult for you or someone on your team to provide the documentation as to why this action was taken, will it?

I can't be sympathetic to Streamtape's stance in this matter if I don't have all the facts about why this decision was made.

You reduced the rates and I haven't worked with your host since. Now there are not $ 35 for 10k views in Tier 1.

Im pretty sure Tier 1 is 35$, im happy to be proven wrong but i just checked the code twice to be sure .But has to be our bad partner program and service that we have so many users ;)

Last edited:
It won't be difficult for you or someone on your team to provide the documentation as to why this action was taken, will it?

I can't be sympathetic to Streamtape's stance in this matter if I don't have all the facts about why this decision was made.

@Streamtape
I'm still waiting on the documentation. According to the Streamtape "Claims" webpage, users have the right to appeal regarding videos that have been claimed. I require an acknowledgement of my email with the requested information.

Claimed Videos. Contact us to appeal those claims!

@Streamtape
I'm still waiting on the documentation. According to the Streamtape "Claims" webpage, users have the right to appeal regarding videos that have been claimed. I require an acknowledgement of my email with the requested information.

Claimed Videos. Contact us to appeal those claims!

Of course you can appeal it but not with the videos you upload. I dont have to be more specific here.

If you dont like it, you can change to any other service and i can delete your account / files if you want it.

When some of video hostings closed, some kind weird users comes here and speak ill of about streamtape. They are not scammer. They are best video hosting provider. I work with them for 8 months. they never rejected my payments because im not a suspicious user. Before you blame them, learn be a trusted user.

Here is prove of my payment history;
yrBj3W.jpg

Please fix the automatic pops in embeds. I already set the ads to "Minimal Ads - No Earnings" but the popunder still automatically shows in every post where your embed code is placed. Please have it trigger when the viewer only tries to click the play button or pause. I'm having my site reviewed by google and google hates popunders. Or set the popunder to 30 sec delay please.

Of course you can appeal it but not with the videos you upload. I dont have to be more specific here.

If you dont like it, you can change to any other service and i can delete your account / files if you want it.
Actually, you do need to be more specific because clarity in business is ESSENTIAL.

You need to provide me with the information as to why the videos I uploaded are now being deleted. Was it because they were copies and the original was deleted so the copies, without a reference, are now deleted? I know that is not true in the case of 8 out of the 9 files identified. You've talked around it, said that it was clear to you but have not been clear about what made this decision in your statements to me.

And please note, constantly being hostile and telling users, your clients lest you forget, that their account can be deleted will not engender any "bonhomie" towards you or the business you represent. I am the second user you've made that type of statement to in about 24 hours. Do you think no one else is reading this conversation and taking note of how you respond? I assure you, they are.

Actually, you do need to be more specific because clarity in business is ESSENTIAL.

You need to provide me with the information as to why the videos I uploaded are now being deleted. Was it because they were copies and the original was deleted so the copies, without a reference, are now deleted? I know that is not true in the case of 8 out of the 9 files identified. You've talked around it, said that it was clear to you but have not been clear about what made this decision in your statements to me.

And please note, constantly being hostile and telling users, your clients lest you forget, that their account can be deleted will not engender any "bonhomie" towards you or the business you represent. I am the second user you've made that type of statement to in about 24 hours. Do you think no one else is reading this conversation and taking note of how you respond? I assure you, they are.

The only thing which is essential to me is to comply to DMCA. And that is my last answer to this matter if you dont like it, no need to use our service.

Back