Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,296 comments
Hey, the interstital ad will appear on low ads as well. But you shouldnt see 2 at a time. And they should only reappear after 120min. I will talk to the adnetwork on monday and will bring a solution very soon
Is it possible to give information about how many popads and interstial ads in each earning level ?
for example

minimal ads = 1 pop ads , 1 ins ads (every 120min)
30% earning = ???
60% earning = ???
100% earning = ???

So the webmasters can adjust and give the best user experience to visitor without annoying them. Some hosters don't like to disclose this, but u can pm me if u don't like to share it on public.

Is it possible to give information about how many popads and interstial ads in each earning level ?
for example

minimal ads = 1 pop ads , 1 ins ads (every 120min)
30% earning = ???
60% earning = ???
100% earning = ???

So the webmasters can adjust and give the best user experience to visitor without annoying them. Some hosters don't like to disclose this, but u can pm me if u don't like to share it on public.

30% = 2 popups instant + up to 1 popup after 1min
60% = 2 popups instant + up to 3 popups each with 1 min cooldown
100% = 3 popups instant + up to 3 popups with each 1min cooldown

+ interstital ads of course.

Please keep in mind that we aim to get these numbers. Its possible that you have 1 ad more from time to time. It depends on the cpm of adnetworks.

30% = 2 popups instant + up to 1 popup after 1min
60% = 2 popups instant + up to 3 popups each with 1 min cooldown
100% = 3 popups instant + up to 3 popups with each 1min cooldown

+ interstital ads of course.

Please keep in mind that we aim to get these numbers. Its possible that you have 1 ad more from time to time. It depends on the cpm of adnetworks.
Too many ads for 1 video (compared to other hosts)

@no name 2021, @elabcry - this is the last warning for the inappropriate language. The next post from you two that contains inappropriate language will result in limiting your accounts to post on WJunction.

Thanks for the understanding. Moooo :ox:
What do you want are the ones who write my name here and I don’t know them and I don’t work with this host. He calculates only one view per ip in 24 hours. I work with another host
You sent me before on private. Don't send me again before you see what happened

What do you want are the ones who write my name here and I don’t know them and I don’t work with this host. He calculates only one view per ip in 24 hours. I work with another host
You sent me before on private. Don't send me again before you see what happened

i am agree whit you about count system...

@Streamtape should to clarify on first post how it's work the count system

like how he told me on PM...

to be honnest it;s first time when i se something like this...i mean a host to count like you

@Streamtape to understand...i not defend @elabcry but you know very well what he say it's just the truth

@Streamtape Please place SFW ads when user not selected Adult ads. I know you get more money from adult ads. If you keep wants to show NSFW ads for everyone. Better remove that option for adult Ads. Be Clear that you will show Adult ads for everyone.

Its been 3 days+ all I seeing adult.

to be honnest it;s first time when i se something like this...i mean a host to count like you

@Streamtape to understand...i not defend @elabcry but you know very well what he say it's just the truth

Hey @Azot ,

As i told you via pm that its nothing we created and is used by a lot of other hosts.

If one IP watched 2 videos in a row from Uploader x and switches after 10-20min to a video from Uploader Y, The views wont be counted at Uploader Y because they wont be counted either by the adnetwork. If the same viewer clicks on an video from Uploader Y after some time we count the view again. One reason is adnetworks wont count the same ip an unlimited time to protect from abuse and its a protection from us to counter automatic views with botnets.

I dont want to sound cocky but about every other host you speak has kinda the same counting rule. But we have one hosts which changes the rates every weekend and the ad amount i dont think you will get any real numbers from them. And the other host even copies our loading animations

Im always fair to our users and if we have problems we give it back to users (like double rates).
@Streamtape Please place SFW ads when user not selected Adult ads. I know you get more money from adult ads. If you keep wants to show NSFW ads for everyone. Better remove that option for adult Ads. Be Clear that you will show Adult ads for everyone.

Its been 3 days+ all I seeing adult.

Hey,

for now we cant go without adult ads completly because of cpm reasons. If you have no adult ads activated you still get a lot less adult ads. And we hope to provide no adult ads again next month. But i cant promise that because a lot of mainstream affiliates dropped the budget because of corona and to have the rates stable we have to use adult ads as well.

Yes, but in fact I tried the same experience from other hosts and they charged 2 per ip td 24 hours
I do not work with him in the first place. Whoever wants to work with him will work. It is not my problem
Everyone is free to choose
But experience says it only counts one view per IP address in 24 hours

Hey @Azot ,

As i told you via pm that its nothing we created and is used by a lot of other hosts.

If one IP watched 2 videos in a row from Uploader x and switches after 10-20min to a video from Uploader Y, The views wont be counted at Uploader Y because they wont be counted either by the adnetwork. If the same viewer clicks on an video from Uploader Y after some time we count the view again. One reason is adnetworks wont count the same ip an unlimited time to protect from abuse and its a protection from us to counter automatic views with botnets.

I dont want to sound cocky but about every other host you speak has kinda the same counting rule. But we have one hosts which changes the rates every weekend and the ad amount i dont think you will get any real numbers from them. And the other host even copies our loading animations

Im always fair to our users and if we have problems we give it back to users (like double rates).

Hey,

for now we cant go without adult ads completly because of cpm reasons. If you have no adult ads activated you still get a lot less adult ads. And we hope to provide no adult ads again next month. But i cant promise that because a lot of mainstream affiliates dropped the budget because of corona and to have the rates stable we have to use adult ads as well.

are you sure something like this you told me on PM?

so can i publish our conversation?

Back