Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,332 comments
Hi Streamtape, I have a problem I was uploading 24 files but at 5 it stopped and everyone else gives me "Upload failed: [object ProgressEvent]" how do I fix it? Thanks

Hi Streamtape, I have a problem I was uploading 24 files but at 5 it stopped and everyone else gives me "Upload failed: [object ProgressEvent]" how do I fix it? Thanks

Hello please check your adblock .

Hi, I'm having issue with remote upload. It says error.
Thanks.

Hello,

from where you try to remote upload please send them to me via pm

Please increase the rates for region 4 :)

Hello,

sorry right now not possible

Nobody who works with this quorum did not pay me and said that the traffic is fake and I have a site and I have worked with many of the site aparat.cam mixdrop.co Without problems and they pay, but this quorum says the traffic that comes from my site is fake If you are a website owner and do not know the real one, why do you work?

Nobody who works with this quorum did not pay me and said that the traffic is fake and I have a site and I have worked with many of the site aparat.cam mixdrop.co Without problems and they pay, but this quorum says the traffic that comes from my site is fake If you are a website owner and do not know the real one, why do you work?

I explained to you that 30-40 % of your traffic is fake or proxies and i have to check your traffic. I told you to provide me your website and analytics. We done this with a few first payouts and i think everyone can confirm to you that after you provide the needed information you get your money.

So instead of insulting me and calling me a fraud you could just give me the information and i can check it.

So i will check your traffic in the next 2 days if you still insult me via pm i have the right to close your account so we dont want to work with you anymore in the future. So instead of calling me a fraud for 10$ think for one second.

I explained to you that 30-40 % of your traffic is fake or proxies and i have to check your traffic. I told you to provide me your website and analytics. We done this with a few first payouts and i think everyone can confirm to you that after you provide the needed information you get your money.

So instead of insulting me and calling me a fraud you could just give me the information and i can check it.

So i will check your traffic in the next 2 days if you still insult me via pm i have the right to close your account so we dont want to work with you anymore in the future. So instead of calling me a fraud for 10$ think for one second.
Damn this, do you drink marijuana? I told you my traffic is not fake. I sent you my website Do you want proof of identity? Where am I? This is the first time someone does this with me. I worked with other sites. No one did this You are the owner of the site. It is not necessary for you to know where the traffic is coming from
Why do you say I insult you for 10 dollars if 10 dollars is not worth anything to you why do you do this then?
Even if 1 dollar this is my right I'm stupid that I have taken videos from the other site
I will not leave you. I sent my complaint to the site here, but shut up. I will do a lot

Damn this, do you drink marijuana? I told you my traffic is not fake. I sent you my website Do you want proof of identity? Where am I? This is the first time someone does this with me. I worked with other sites. No one did this You are the owner of the site. It is not necessary for you to know where the traffic is coming from
Why do you say I insult you for 10 dollars if 10 dollars is not worth anything to you why do you do this then?
Even if 1 dollar this is my right I'm stupid that I have taken videos from the other site
I will not leave you. I sent my complaint to the site here, but shut up. I will do a lot

Okay i gave you an chance and your videos are against our ToS as well so to not harm your reputation i wont tell which videos you upload.

Please use another service and dont use our service in the future.

Thank you

Okay i gave you an chance and your videos are against our ToS as well so to not harm your reputation i wont tell which videos you upload.

Please use another service and dont use our service in the future.

Thank you
You are a swindler, do not want to pay, and I will not leave you, thief
Post automatically merged:

You will see her the swindler. I will make you lose twice that money, you despicable thief
It is clear that you are from a family that is proficient in script and fraud
See you soon, after seeing your loss, then I will leave you. I don't care about thieves like you, but if you steal me, I will eat your stomach.
We will see who makes the other person lose more. You stole 16 dollars in my account, and I will make you lose the double, bastard thief.

Last edited:
Back