Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
Hey

Unfortunately I have to announce today that we have to adapt our partner program. What was only planned for October to celebrate 6 months of Streamtape has been extended to the whole of November.

But unfortunately such rates are not feasible in the long term if Adnetworks are paying lower CPM from month to month due to Corona. Additional DDOS security because of attacks of other video hosts also costs money. Finally, I would like to say I know the enthusiasm will not be great, but the rates are better than the rates with which we started Streamtape and as long as there is no enormous economic crisis, these rates should stay that way.

Also: if there is an uptick in ad rates we'll raise our rates again. (Maybe there will be also a 1 year special soon!)

So what are the rates like:

Region 1 35$

Region 2 22$

Region 3 11$

Region 4 7$

All other Regions 4.5$

In the end I think we managed to become one of the best and biggest video hosts thanks to your help . We try our best to provide the best service and support we can. But in the end we are only humans as well so maybe we have a bad day or something doesn’t work on the first try. But in the end we try our best to satisfy your needs as good as we can.

We wont have many big announcements planned anymore for this year but we are working on new features for 2021 and a lot of other stuff

Changes will be live on 01.12.2020
I can say that for a lot of webmasters all that matters is a good streaming speed and low number of ads for the "no profit" option.

And so far, you're doing an amazing job for that. so thank you !

Hey

Unfortunately I have to announce today that we have to adapt our partner program. What was only planned for October to celebrate 6 months of Streamtape has been extended to the whole of November.

But unfortunately such rates are not feasible in the long term if Adnetworks are paying lower CPM from month to month due to Corona. Additional DDOS security because of attacks of other video hosts also costs money. Finally, I would like to say I know the enthusiasm will not be great, but the rates are better than the rates with which we started Streamtape and as long as there is no enormous economic crisis, these rates should stay that way.

Also: if there is an uptick in ad rates we'll raise our rates again. (Maybe there will be also a 1 year special soon!)

So what are the rates like:

Region 1 35$

Region 2 22$

Region 3 11$

Region 4 7$

All other Regions 4.5$

In the end I think we managed to become one of the best and biggest video hosts thanks to your help . We try our best to provide the best service and support we can. But in the end we are only humans as well so maybe we have a bad day or something doesn’t work on the first try. But in the end we try our best to satisfy your needs as good as we can.

We wont have many big announcements planned anymore for this year but we are working on new features for 2021 and a lot of other stuff

Changes will be live on 01.12.2020
Hello Team you down your rates
I was here for the good rates
just read that

Hello Team you down your rates
I was here for the good rates

Hey, it was never planned to keep the rates for a long time. But because of the disappearing of GoU and other things we agreed to keep it the whole november so the users have the chance to earn money with these rates.

Hello,

I have to try several times for several days to be able to upload the subtitles to the video, otherwise it says "Upload failed". From Google Chrome developer there seems to be a problem with the front-end. Please check it out.

Hello,

I have to try several times for several days to be able to upload the subtitles to the video, otherwise it says "Upload failed". From Google Chrome developer there seems to be a problem with the front-end. Please check it out.

Hey,

thanks for reporting could you try now. Just tested it and it worked.

If not please pm me with a download link to the subtitle.

Regards

Hey,

thanks for reporting could you try now. Just tested it and it worked.

If not please pm me with a download link to the subtitle.

Regards
I tried and failed anyway. I realized that if you put in English, it works. But when I put in Spanish (I have it pinned), it fails, the 3rd time there it just works and so on for each subtitle of the video that I want to embed. It is not serious, but it is annoying when you have a lot of videos to embed subtitles.

I tried and failed anyway. I realized that if you put in English, it works. But when I put in Spanish (I have it pinned), it fails, the 3rd time there it just works and so on for each subtitle of the video that I want to embed. It is not serious, but it is annoying when you have a lot of videos to embed subtitles.

Thanks for the feedback so its not consistent when you are adding subtitles. We will take a look at it but if your actually work with a lot of subtitles you should maybe try to utilize our API / sth like that

<iframe name="subs:http://yoursubtitle.com/file"

or append something to url like this (multiple subs possible): https://streamtape.com/e/abcdefg?c1_label=ES&c1_file=http://yoursubtitle.com/file.srt

Hello first I recognize the great work you are doing but I notice something particular, don't you feel that the visit count and the profits have decreased? in my case, the visit count went down 40% ...

there is a drop on my earning today is that normal ?
Hello first I recognize the great work you are doing but I notice something particular, don't you feel that the visit count and the profits have decreased? in my case, the visit count went down 40% ...

We had a 15min downtime on tuesday because we had to upgrade our security because of the recent ddos attacks. If you still have less views compared this wednesday compared to other wednesday im more than fine to check it and add them. But i dont see any problems with the counting
Upload dont work

Please check your connection. I see a lot of uploads atm. And please pm me with more information what wont work.
StreamTape is scam dont use it all my views came from facebook groups and i didnt get paid saying is fake traffic

SCAMM

We checked your traffic and its not legit. You can take a look at the last 80+ pages how many people we pay i dont think we need to scam you for 10$..

This is not a connection. Other hosts work just unlike Streamtape. FTP ZOOM URL doesnt works.

I mean you really think if FTP,ZOOM and URL wont work for everyone you would be the only one complaining. Im happy to help you but i need more information do you upload from a server? Im happy to get an pm from you with more information

Back