Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
I can't work in mobile
Your site is not working in mobiles broswer
Here is the problems in mobiles browser
Remote uploads not working files are not showing in file manager.

I can't work in mobile
Your site is not working in mobiles broswer
Here is the problems in mobiles browser
Remote uploads not working files are not showing in file manager.

Please send me an example site / link for the mobile browser problem. Because we dont have any reports that it wont work. Same for remote upload which link do you try to remote upload and via pm please.

I tried utilizing your API and it was working at first to remote upload but then it started giving me "rate limit exceeded" errors. What exactly is your rate limit so my program can adjust?

Also, soon after I am now getting 500 server errors - did it blacklist me??!

Read here
Post automatically merged:

@Streamtape check pm

After almost 2 weeks I use StreamTape I would like to give you guys a quick and honest review.

I really like the UI x UX. Super easy to manage the videos. Even they provide you a shortcut key to create a new folder, upload videos and export videos. File management is super quick and neat.
The upload speed also outstanding (well it depends your speed though) and the remote upload is support direct link and Google Drive (I don't know about the other file hosting, I haven't tried). Before you complaining about Google Drive remote upload issue, you should check if your GD account isn't limited. If it's limited, I just mirror it to my another GD account.

The streaming performance also great, I don't have any issue regarding this. Download speed also great.

5%2BPinocchio.2019.ITALIAN.1080p.BluRay....mp4%2B2020-06-14%2B21.29.42.png

The pay rate is fair enough I guess. And I hope they will make the PayPal fee is 0.

Their support is also quick and friendly. Just go to their Discord channel to report any bug, complain or even request a new feature.

I hope StreamTape will long last. My streaming site depends on you :beer:

Hey like i said it my old post after we fixed the bug with the notification ad we will activate them again (which we did) and they will stay.

@jaac

Thank your for this review. We will work hard to make it even better in the upcoming weeks / months

I fully subscribe, it's very good I'm very happy. :smile:

thank you. Glad that you use our service.

nice streaming speed

Thanks but should improve over the next few weeks / months since we order new servers almost every week to get the growth under control

Sorry i didnt answer yesterday most of your pm's / messages.

The open payments should all be done today. I wish you a good start into the week

Please put France in Tier 1

Like clipwatching their rates 120$ per 10k views
France in tier 1
Streamzz france in tier 1
Mixdrop 30$ per 10k from france.

Please put France in Tier 1

Like clipwatching their rates 120$ per 10k views
France in tier 1
Streamzz france in tier 1
Mixdrop 30$ per 10k from france.

We will take a look at the rates / tiers after corona. For now we wont change it because as you probably know if you dont spam 100000 ads like others hosters you wont get as much from adnetworks like before.

and like @Stref11 already said we dont want to spam ads like others. A good user experience for viewers is a goal we have / want to maintain.

Back