Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,332 comments
@Streamtape My users are having an issue where videos aren't loading. They are recent uploads so I know it's not the files but they just won't start playing.

A few examples. One user who has been using my site for years suddenly cannot. I have no problem playing them on the site (streamtape) or if I right click and embed link and load in new window. Or if I use Firefox with no adblocker on.

But some are reporting they aren't playing at all no matter what they do. I've suggested turning on/off adblockers, trying with a VPN, trying incognito mode, etc.

One user this morning said that turning off his Ublock and turning on block popups worked for him after trying several different things over different hours.

These are users who have had the same set up and nothing has changed. The videos are less than a week old from upload date.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

@Streamtape My users are having an issue where videos aren't loading. They are recent uploads so I know it's not the files but they just won't start playing.

A few examples. One user who has been using my site for years suddenly cannot. I have no problem playing them on the site (streamtape) or if I right click and embed link and load in new window. Or if I use Firefox with no adblocker on.

But some are reporting they aren't playing at all no matter what they do. I've suggested turning on/off adblockers, trying with a VPN, trying incognito mode, etc.

One user this morning said that turning off his Ublock and turning on block popups worked for him after trying several different things over different hours.

These are users who have had the same set up and nothing has changed. The videos are less than a week old from upload date.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hey,

thank you first for the report.

Could you or a user who has the problem visit this site

And send me a screenshot of it? Tell me if they have an IPv6. (of course via PM)

and your website would be great as well via pm so we can test a few things

Hey,

thank you first for the report.

Could you or a user who has the problem visit this site

And send me a screenshot of it? Tell me if they have an IPv6. (of course via PM)

and your website would be great as well via pm so we can test a few things
DM has been sent. I will forward the screenshots from my users as they come in.

Hello,

same problem here. Lots of people complained that they cannot play the videos anymore without having changed anything, especially embeds. Starting the player works but the video files are not loading. Sometimes the player does not loat at all. I guess it has something to do with adblocking (ublock). There used to be a message that adblock needs to be inactive which is not showing now. Probably confusing for users which are not technophilic and people think that files are broken. Please optimize if you can.

Thanks for an ultra fast payment btw. :metal:

Hello,

same problem here. Lots of people complained that they cannot play the videos anymore without having changed anything, especially embeds. Starting the player works but the video files are not loading. Sometimes the player does not loat at all. I guess it has something to do with adblocking (ublock). There used to be a message that adblock needs to be inactive which is not showing now. Probably confusing for users which are not technophilic and people think that files are broken. Please optimize if you can.

Thanks for an ultra fast payment btw. :metal:

Hey,

so it ublock this helps us a lot i informed our dev's will update here when fixed.

What kind of site for remote upload do you support? I tried Google Drive or Mega or Streamsb.com but all failed. Cloud storage aren't good for that because their crypting files?

What kind of site for remote upload do you support? I tried Google Drive or Mega or Streamsb.com but all failed. Cloud storage aren't good for that because their crypting files?

Google drive and Mega is a pain the ass to update every 2days so we stopped.
Streamsb is not supported either.

Fembed,mixdrop should work or you own server.

Back