28 comments
I started using them as my secondary host.
It's not very good. Every time I use web upload, it logs me out and I have to log in again. Some site functions don't work and support is not very smart to say the least...
Stats are good though.

Best host for me.

Free premium (Upload upto 20GB)
Good upload speeds with Web and Remote Upload
Premium traffic (10000 hits for 10 bucks).
Friendly support.
Notice very little buffering.
Post automatically merged:

And almost forgot ... mp4's are (mostly) not re-encoded, if required.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if stats that shows up in reports are all paid views or does stats also include views that weren't paid/counted because enough video percentage wasn't watched?

I'm receiving complaints that videos won't play, which is really weird... does anyone have the same issue? It's just complaints from very few people but still strange considering other video hosters work fine for them

Dear . I'm a StreamSB support member. All the problems we had, we tried to fix. We are in the process of upgrading and perfecting the functions to work in the best way. Thank you for your comments and contributions

Any questions and feedback please send to.

email: alice@streamsb.com

Last edited:
Is it true StreamSB do not delete any videos due to inactivity, I mean they host the files forever?
Also where to find the list of all streamsb doamins? I have a website and my own link system. At the moment links are displayed with "sbembed4.com" but I saw info on the website with doamins sbembed1.com and sbvideo.net. In my system I add list of domains for every supported video host. When some user post a link the system recognize the domian and show a video player from the host. But if the domain isn't added to the allowed list then there is no player because the system can't recognize the host. In this way only links from allowed hosts can be added to my website. I want to add StreamSB to my system but I need some list of domains. I found this: StreamSB.io, StreamSB.co, StreamSB.app, sbembed1.com, sbembed4.com, sbvideo.net

Is it true StreamSB do not delete any videos due to inactivity, I mean they host the files forever?
Also where to find the list of all streamsb doamins? I have a website and my own link system. At the moment links are displayed with "sbembed4.com" but I saw info on the website with doamins sbembed1.com and sbvideo.net. In my system I add list of domains for every supported video host. When some user post a link the system recognize the domian and show a video player from the host. But if the domain isn't added to the allowed list then there is no player because the system can't recognize the host. In this way only links from allowed hosts can be added to my website. I want to add StreamSB to my system but I need some list of domains. I found this: StreamSB.io, StreamSB.co, StreamSB.app, sbembed1.com, sbembed4.com, sbvideo.net
That's right sir. We will not remove inactive files. Can you communicate directly via telegram? Skype. I can contact you directly. The problem will be solved quickly
Post automatically merged:

That's right sir. We will not remove inactive files. Can you communicate directly via telegram? Skype. I can contact you directly. The problem will be solved quickly
We provide Custom domains. So you don't need all of our domain lists to still work

Last edited:
@NancyStreamSB ,
Hello, "Torrent Upload" function not working. It was ok few days but now again appears the same error:

Software error:​

bitttorent error: at /var/www/cgi-bin/upload_torrent.cgi line 104.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

@NancyStreamSB ,
Hello, "Torrent Upload" function not working. It was ok few days but now again appears the same error:

Software error:​

bitttorent error: at /var/www/cgi-bin/upload_torrent.cgi line 104.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
We always solve this problem when you report it in a few minutes. You can contact my telegram directly: https://t.me/StreamSB_Alice.

Last edited:
So I finally decided to give these guys a try.

I took a look at their API and was able to authenticate using my API key, but their API just stops there, no information on how or where to upload.

Sorry, but what StreamSB has right now is definitely not a functional API, or at least one that is documented.

I even tried to open a ticket in their system to let them know, but after filling out everything (including the name & email address) I get:

Alert!​

The Name field is required.

The Email field is required.

For now I've decided that its going to have to be a pass for me to affiliate with StreamSB. I get the sense they are still in R&D phase and not ready for production.

Undocumented API, non-functional support ticket system, telegraph support channel that nobody from StreamSB every seems to use for the few weeks I was on, the only activity I saw was from users saying that the streamsb.com domain was offline for an extended period of time.....

the only activity I saw was from users saying that the streamsb.com domain was offline for an extended period of time.....
streamsb.com not really but one of the stream domains for videos (sbfast) was blocked from the providers but after 2 days sbfull was live ^^ all others working without problems. and when sbfull don't work try one of the old domains or use custom domain

Old Domains: embedsb, playersb, viewsb, watchsb still working and can be replaced with search and replace command in a database in 2 seconds when sbfull is blocked ^^

We use Streamsb since May 2021, in this time only one DMCA strike with 1000 files from over 50.000 files 0 Incativity deletion and 100 files to replace after an server error.

Trusted Accounts Payout is under 10 Minutes till 30 minutes ^^ all others 1-2 Days, tested with paypal and BTC.

and the support is always helpful and even answers hours later when a problem is fixed.

and a small Hinweis for users who complain about slow uploads: user RDP Servers with 1gbps ^^ than you can upload with over 113 - 120 mb/s

Does anyone else's thumbnails just not load at all? This affects all videos smaller than ~300mb.

Support couldn't figure it out and just told me to do it manually. This has never been an issue at Doodstream, Streamtape or Streamlare.

Screenshot_182d4c334cd4ff322.png

Last edited:
Does anyone else's thumbnails just not load at all? This affects all videos smaller than ~300mb.

Support couldn't figure it out and just told me to do it manually. This has never been an issue at Doodstream, Streamtape or Streamlare.
nope, works fine here and we didn't change it or did it manually

downloadt9dsp.png

Back