Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
I'm out of guesses, servers seems to be not overloaded and running well. The only way to solve this problem of yours is to compress/encode all videos and remove the original video file. I've seen some 8GB video with 60 minutes durations on it. We could compress it into 1GB but poorly quality.
But works good at the beginning. When lots of people write about buffering Streamlare never resolve it. Only Streamlare can resolve it. Run original 8GB video very nice without buffering at the beginning. Hope Streamlare soon resolve it. The API you use handle original 8GiG very easy if you code good and use good high end servers.

But works good at the beginning. When lots of people write about buffering Streamlare never resolve it. Only Streamlare can resolve it. Run original 8GB video very nice without buffering at the beginning. Hope Streamlare soon resolve it. The API you use handle original 8GiG very easy if you code good and use good high end servers.
sounds like bullshit. dont use 8GB files on a 0815 streaming ppv service

Works 100% before on Original. Only trubble when lots of people report about buffering about 2 month ago.

here you can test it out and see Original buffer extreme now and get slow speed to loading in Original.

Hope Streamlare resolve it soon for Original when it work before people say Streamlare are slow and buffer.
Post automatically merged:

Hope you can look if somthing cache in Streamlare system and get Original slow.
You must find and swith more speed and power to run Original 100% without buffer lik it before people say Streamlare are slow and buffer in Original.

Last edited:
Are you aware that you need a high-speed cable connection to stream 8GB? I have 100Mb/s internet, but I use WiFi, and I don't get stable 8GB movies streaming. Of course, if I connect the internet with a cable, it streams steadily. However, most people use WiFi.

btw. If you want the video host to be tailored to your needs (very demanding de facto), take advantage of the Evoload offer. They offer individual Dedicated Server services for a fee.

btw2. I checked the video from your link, and it plays steadily (it's Saturday afternoon). So the problem is rather with your viewers, or the problem may be in peak hours, but then it is enough for viewers to switch to 720p quality (give info on the site).

btw3. Streamlare's uncompressed 720p is of better quality than other video hosts compressed 1080p. So I don't know why you decided for uncompressed 1080p on the free website. Even top VODs like Netflix or HBO don't offer uncompressed videos. Netflix compressed videos even more during the pandemic.

Last edited:
I and lots of people on Internet test With 250Mbit Internet and Streamlare always buffers.

Works 100% before users send in feedback about buffering in Original. Only on Streamlare side now.

It could be something cache and make the system slow.

@Streamlare-Kim

Here are another movie buffers in Original.

The provider are to slow and get low downloading/uploading speed to all users now when we stream. We need new better provider get full speed to all users when we Stream.

@Streamlare-Kim

Ddos-Guard block all videos now. Please resolve it soon.

@Streamlare-Kim

Last edited:
For me all videos buffers in Original and Streamlare never resolve it. Soon Streamlare shut down again.

Now Ddos-Guard block again and I cant look on videos now when i must use ipad user agent. Please resolve it soon.

Last edited:
Web video cast on my android phone.

Hope soon Streamlare get more employees all other free streaming service have. Good when Streamlare have bugs and all employees can talk and resolve bugs faster. We can get more employees on the forum and get answer fast.

Hope you soon spend lots of money on new employees to Streamlare. @Streamlare-Kim

Buffers extreme mutch now and slow in Original. Please resolve it now! ?

All videos block now of Ddos-Guard and not work with Ipad user agent on Android. Resolve it now! ?

All work on bugs and issues take 100 yers to resolve on Streamlare! ?

Last edited:
Back