Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
Do you also think so?

We keep using these kind of services that allow us to make income and guess what ? After sometime let say 6 months or max 1 years they runnaway. They always did and we keep helping them making money. Lol

Also help me to find this singer whom his song title is "the one that runnaway" thx.

Do you also think so?

We keep using these kind of services that allow us to make income and guess what ? After sometime let say 6 months or max 1 years they runnaway. They always did and we keep helping them making money. Lol

Also help me to find this singer whom his song title is "the one that runnaway" thx.

and also they open dispute on paypal :))

he just opened a dispute for one of my payment

this guy it's a big scammer

I've given up hope now
Streamlare will be back after Kim heals his hangover.
Post automatically merged:

I have been with Streamlare since the beginning and they regularly have problems with the host. It's a shame Kim doesn't check the host frequently.

Last edited:

I have been with Streamlare since the beginning and they regularly have problems with the host. It's a shame Kim doesn't check the host frequently.

hopefully the problem is resolved, unlike other hosts

I've also been with the since the beginning. I can also say this have happened plenty of times earlier but has always been fixed. It's sad that we are losing views because of this, but nothing we can do and hope it gets fixed.

If they were to have left us forever they would just have shut down the site.
So I'm sure it will be fixed when kim notices...

Hi,

We're sorry about this, we updated our code on our server yesterday with a test function. It has a static expiration URL to test some feature but we forgot to remove it.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Fixed.

Last edited:
Hi,

We're sorry about this, we updated our code on our server yesterday with a test function. It has a static expiration URL to test some feature but we forgot to remove it.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Fixed.
It's okay, we all make mistakes. But I lost a lot of subscribers. Plus, I bought ads.

As compensation, we will increase our rates for a whole day.

Tier 1 -> $70/10k views
Tier 2 -> $40/10k views
Tier 3 -> $20/10k views
Tier 4 -> $10/10k views

We are really sorry about this.
Sorry Shame GIF by reactionseditor

@Streamlare-Kim , I uploaded 2 videos (after bug fixed). One plays fine, but the other is (Error Code: 224003). Deleting and re-uploading does not help. It's still the same with this video.

Now I noticed that there is still this error in some of the old videos.

Last edited:
@Streamlare-Kim , I uploaded 2 videos (after bug fixed). One plays fine, but the other is (Error Code: 224003). Deleting and re-uploading does not help. It's still the same with this video.

Now I noticed that there is still this error in some of the old videos.
yeah, same many of my old ones are not working. And some new ones does not work

Back