Not open for further replies.

AbOoOdY

I am search about server offshore for streaming, something like:

Intel Octa Xeon E5-2640v2
32 GB DDR3
12x 1TB HDD
Unmetered 1Gbps Dedicated in full duplex

10 comments
Depends on what you want. There are plenty of providers out there offering stream services like NForce, EqServers (they're practically LSWeb resellers), Ecatel (support is awful if you are newbie in system administration, but "immunity" is super high), Webzilla and many more.

Depends on what you want. There are plenty of providers out there offering stream services like NForce, EqServers (they're practically LSWeb resellers), Ecatel (support is awful if you are newbie in system administration, but "immunity" is super high), Webzilla and many more.

Nforce is no more Leaseweb reseller. They have their own Hardwares and networks at the moment.

Dear OP,
We can offer you 24x7 Unmetered CDN/Streaming allowed server. Check Below -

2x Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 ( 24cores Including HT)
32GB ECC DDR4 RAM
3x 4TB HDD (Total 12TB HDD) > 12x 1TB HDD is possible but, Price bit higher. Let us know.
1Gbit Unshared Network Port
True Unmetered Data Transfer | CDN/Streaming Enabled.
Netherlands | Amsterdam
Windows or Linux any + Free DDOS protection enabled.

328 EUR per month if paid 1 month
324 EUR per month if paid 3 months
319 EUR per month if paid 6 months

I will remove the Streaming Server setup fee of 58 EUR for you. So, No setup Fee.

Let me know.

Last edited:
Yeah, i use https://10g.amsterdam/?page_id=64 their Dedicated server and i am more than grateful and happy for their service, quality of hardware and speed.

Before them I was a couple of months for online.net and had one of their so-called SSD dedicated server. Payed 16eu for something wich was no worth a penny of it. The last two months I have had big problems with their network. Their support team tried to ignore me on the "fine" way, but I was persistent and finally decided to move on.

After I found these company, and i am more than HAPPY! I can highly recommend them. (y)

Last edited:
I know that hostwinds offer a wide range of dedicated servers at good rates.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back