Dedicated Streaming Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

parrjj91

Looking for a dedicated server for streaming video. Must have Vesta CP installed with FTP access.

Prefer to pay in bitcoin, offshore, DMCA friendly (I do remove if I get a takedown request) budget $75

9 comments
Offshore is outside of the USA 4u? How much data you need to transfer per second or per day or per month in average?

I can offer all but for roughly double budget. Else VPS can be offered for your price. PM

Hi,
This server is available from Germany:
2X4 TB hdd
32 GB ram
Core i7-6700 cpu
30 TB out going bw
unmetered incoming bw

$75 monthly
$100 one-time set up fee

This server is available from Germany too:
Core i7 950
2 X 1TB
8GB ram
20 TB outgoing bw
unmetered incoming

$50 monthly

There are other options too, but I need t know the exact spec you need. Just send me a message here:
https://client.aminserve.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Thank toy

Last edited:
Hi!
Unmanaged server in Canada:
Intel Xeon 1230
8GB RAM
HDD 1x 1TB
Unmetered bandwidth
2 IP
Free 100 Gb Backup
$ 75 - order

To change prices, write a ticket with the subject "Special offer"

Welcome!

Looking for a dedicated server for streaming video. Must have Vesta CP installed with FTP access.

Prefer to pay in bitcoin, offshore, DMCA friendly (I do remove if I get a takedown request) budget $75

Hello parrjj91 ,

We have just saw your request , we have left servers which we give in promo even 80% , we can give you a server per your needs if you are interested into with the specifications you want which are :

- VestaCP
- Offshore
- DMCA ignored
- Bitcoins
- Unlimited Bandwidth

There is a high confidence between us and our clients and all our services coming managed which means we setup your whole system , we install anything you want and help you in any case , you get full root access too. There is no hidden fees and no marketing tricks like most providers does do to attract you and throw you out after some time.

You can see our reviews here and here we try to provide quality services in the best prices in the market with highly privacy for all our clients , we never ever leave no one without help.

Our payments methods are paypal , bitcoin , webmoney. You can contact us via below methods for more :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

You can contact Superbithost.com - their team will find the best hosting solutions for your specific needs. I've had a good run dealing with them.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

I think your budget is low for CDN servers which will give you Streaming facility.
Also make sure and ask other providers(Who posted offers already) if they are really offering normal servers or Streaming ones.

OP, If you higher your budget, knock me anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back