Streaming Platform Recommendations

Hello, i would like some recommendations for a main player, and possible 2nd/3rd ones, i dont really care about the paying rates, i care a lot about the features of the player and the customization. I would still love a player with minimum ads atleast.

I would love to hear about your main players.

17 comments
Unfortunately, doodstream is no longer what it used to be.

They pay well, 4ip/24h is really very good, but there are far too many problems: low speed, upload problems,...

VOE has not had any problems in the past and has more features, but only has 2ip/24h

Unfortunately, doodstream is no longer what it used to be.

They pay well, 4ip/24h is really very good, but there are far too many problems: low speed, upload problems,...

VOE has not had any problems in the past and has more features, but only has 2ip/24h
Vidguard.to
Here comes The King
Has everything, like everything.

yapping for no reason
It's not yapping. Just think man you are getting unlimited storage for free which all hosts Doesn't give you.
1080p playback which is Premium for lots of hosts
4k supported man you will rarely find 4k supported host
No file expiry without view dude i Didn't found any single host that provide you this feature man. They are giving you this for free
They Don't compress file when you download it but others does

You are getting thoose features for free. Not even all media player can play hevc codec videos how can you think that an online video host service will provide you that feature for free of cost?
Whether Microsoft also give this hevc player extension as paid on Windows.
Come on wake up It's morning

Wolfstream has the best playback quality every video I have uploaded looks really good

Dailymotion has very good encode quality videos load somewhat faster than Youtube. The negatives the content your allowed is about 30% less strict than Youtube light nudity is ok adult content is not, 4 gb max files size is lame you can not upload good 1hr 1080p video files would be to big, 10 file daily upload limit sucks, If your not promoting your videos like crazy you will not get many views

Vidguard right now the enocde quality looks like garage I just uploaded a 4k video the final quality look like pixelated hell it looks to be like 1000 bitrare
Post automatically merged:

Doodstream is getting sued right now stay away they be no more in 2 to 6 months

Last edited:
Back